Posted: 18 January 2024
Information on the Minecraft Preview and Beta:
- These work-in-progress versions can be unstable and may not be representative of final version quality
- Minecraft Preview is available on Xbox, Windows 10/11, and iOS devices. More information can be found at aka.ms/PreviewFAQ
- The beta is available on Android (Google Play). To join or leave the beta, see aka.ms/JoinMCBeta for detailed instructions
Here’s what’s new in the latest Minecraft Preview and Beta. As always, we love to hear your feedback, so please let us know what you think here, and report any bugs you may encounter at bugs.mojang.com.
Please note: The update will be rolling out to Windows ahead of the other usual platforms, which will receive the update in due course.
Features and Bug Fixes
- Made various performance and stability improvements
- Fixed an issue with multiplayer sessions sometimes not appearing in available LAN games
- Commands /me /say /title /tell.
- Reducing max length for output message to 512 characters.
- Command /kill.
- Reducing max length for reason message to 512 characters.