Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Immersive Default [16x]

Hybred
(@hybred)
Eminent Member

Immersive Default [16x]

What is Immersive Default?

Immersive Default is a pack that aims to improve textures in the vanilla game by adding some realistic touches to it, without making the game look totally different.

Features & Changes

Connected glass, more realistic wood colors, more realistic wood logs, realistic dirt and grass, realistic iron bars, more realistic looking mobs (pigs are now dirtier) realistic-looking nether (it's actually scary!) Slightly improved swords, and more! Find the rest of the improvements in your own world!

Terms of Use: Modified MIT License

Allowed

- You can use my assets in your own packs under the following stipulations: You leave credit to me/link to where you got them, and your pack also has the same license agreement of allowing derivatives. I believe in a community that builds off each other, if you're willing to use someone else's work then share yours as well

- My content can be used in modpacks (under the following stipulations stated above)

Not Allowed

- Sharing the direct link to my content, you must use the ad-link or link to this page

- Uploading my pack with your own link

- You may not use my assets if your derivative is just a copy and paste of my pack with none of your own content included, you must put your own twist/work on it

Information
Join my Discord server to download & check out all of my packs. Follow me on Twitter/X for updates & YouTube for videos

Patreon
Want ad-free downloads for all my packs? Or you just want to support my content with a donation? Then become a Patreon here for $1

Changelog

Updated description to include a license agreement, updated installation process, updated pack to support 1.20

Installation

How To Bypass Boostlar
1. Click on "Click on Ad"
2. Click on one of the links that pops up
3. Wait 15 seconds
4. Go back to Bstlar then click "Unlock content"

Playstation: Install the pack on your world/realm from your pc or phone then join on your console

creator: https://www.twitter.com/TheHybred

This topic was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Hybred
Topic starter Posted : 17/01/2021 2:06 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 7:33 pm
Share: