Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Brighter Minecraft Beta

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Brighter Minecraft Beta

Brighter Minecraftis a re-textured version of the original Minecraft. It is meant to be a brighter version of Minecraft to make the game a whole lot friendlier of a place.

I plan on editing the textures of every mob in the game to make them a whole lot cuter. Same thing with the blocks and items.

A lot of blocks still need re-textured. But in the end I want to create a really bright version of Minecraft, something we can all enjoy.

================================================================================================

In-Game Screenshots

BlueShield

PinkBirch Blocks

YellowClouds

Lime GreenSun

PurpleSquid

PurpleSquid Spawn Egg

Light RedOak Blocks

Minecraft blocks are made with dark and gloomy colors to make it seem realistic. Well I’m here to change that withBrighter Minecraft.Brighter Minecraftis here to make the game seem less realistic and more bright and colorful for everyone around!

I take the original textures of Minecraft and slap a new look on it to make it seem less dark. Ever wanted a brighter color squid? WE GOT THAT! Ever wanted brighter colored doors? WE GOT THAT TOO!Brighter Minecraftis here to add anything you want to the game.Brighter Minecraftwants to add more color to the game and make it a whole lot more vibrant and colorful.

Brighter Minecraftis only available for, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, Android, and iOS. 

This pack isn’t completely finished and big changes will come soon as development continues

Changelog

The feature image has been updated to something that reveals more about the pack itself.

creator: https://twitter.com/MouseRblx

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2020 3:23 pm
Share: