Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Faster Redstone Lamps By Dhan

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Faster Redstone Lamps By Dhan

Hi, Dhan here coming back again with a new resource pack!! As we all know, redstone lamps in both versions of minecraft have delay that prevents redstoners from displaying high speed redstone pulses. The idea of creating much faster redstone lamp came from Mattbatwings on one of his video on youtube. This pack changes trapdoors and fence gates to be a redstone lamp which could potentially useful for your redstone builds!!

SOME SCREENSHOTS:

Please note that this pack only mimics the texture of the redstone lamp which means the blocks does not emit light but it is possible to glow in the dark using shaders. 

Purposely removed the door sounds because the new sound system of the newer version of minecraft is different from the previous versions. By doing so, it makes it compatible for most versions of minecraft including the latest update but can still be edited. 

This pack copies the texture of the in-game redstone lamp texture. If you apply different texture pack, the texture of the redstone lamp on that pack will be applied to the trapdoor and fences too. 

I am very sorry for not posting on my channels, I have so much things to do that I can't even make time for Minecraft I hope you all understand.

NOTE!!!

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POST THIS ON OTHER PLATFORMS BUT PLEASE GIVE A PROPER CREDIT AND USE THE SAME DOWNLOAD LINK HERE.

Changelog

Changed the URL links of the download and made some changes in the description.

Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2024 1:28 pm
Share: