Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Fog Remover Shader for RenderDragon (UPDATED!)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Fog Remover Shader for RenderDragon (UPDATED!)

Tired of fog ruining your visibility? Can't find a fog remover for RenderDragon? Well fear not! I have compiled a shader for the RenderDragon engine that removes all fog effects from the game, including but not limited to: terrain fog, water fog, nether fog and blindness!

By @Furzide

Description:

Do you wish there was a way to remove the ugly fog that blocks your view and ruins the look of your resource packs? Well this new RenderDragon shader fixes all of those problems! Say goodbye to all nasty fog effects that make your game hard to play.

Features:

• Removed all terrain fog.
  • Removed fog from entities!
  • Removed water fog.
  • Removed nether fog.
  • Removed lava fog.
  • Now supports banners. (new)
  • Now supports particles. (new)
  • Now supports Item in Hand. (new)
  • Removed blindness effect.
  • Removed the fog code entirely, meaning a possible performance improvement!
  • Windows and Android Version.

Screenshots:

Before installation of fog remover:

After installation of Fog Remover:

With the new update, it now supports more entity types, and particles, and item in hand.

Much Better! (ignore the fact I had a different texture pack)

FAQ:

This isn't working on my Minecraft version!

• Make sure you are using a version of the MCBE with the RenderDragon engine. All windows 64-Bit versions after 1.16.200 use the RenderDragon engine. x86 Versions after 1.18.30 use the RenderDragon engine. All recent mobile builds of Minecraft use the RenderDragon engine. Older versions may not have it. If you don't have RenderDragon, please use an alternative fog remover.

How do I install shaders for RenderDragon?

• Windows: find the path where your game is installed. Navigate to data\renderer\materials and place the bin file/s in that folder. A step-by-step guide can be found here.
  • Android: you must modify the APK file. Use an APK editor app or open the APK in a zip viewer, navigate to assets\renderer\materials and replace the bin file/s with the one/s provided. Install your modified APK.
  • You can use also use BetterRenderDragon to load RD shaders as a resource pack.
  • There are patched APKs available that allow RenderDragon shaders via a resource pack, but I cannot share links to APK files here. You can find Patches in the YSS discord server.

TERMS OF USE:

YOU CAN:

• share the shader privately with friends, although I would prefer you to share this link.
  • modify the shader (if you want to contribute to making this shader better, contact me!)
  • make content and videos reviewing this shader, please credit me if you do.

PLEASE DONT:

• Claim this shader as yours.

Changelog

creator: https://www.youtube.com/furzide

This topic was modified 4 months ago by McBedrock
Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2023 7:35 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/01/2024 6:18 pm