Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Invisible Tweaks

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Invisible Tweaks

AD

Welcome to Invisible Tweaks!

This pack takes a few of the vanilla game textures and changes them to create a more user-friendly experience. This quality-of-life resource pack can be put on any world and makes play much easier on smaller screens or really any device.

What’s New for Version 1.6:

Darkened border of budding amethyst block to make it more easily distinguishable

Added banded texture to fully grown hanging mangrove propagule to make it easier to distinguish

Removed bottom of the world vignette

Updated pack icon

Less Obtrusive Weather:

Shield and Totem of Undying Before:

Shield and Totem of Undying After:

Lowered Fire and Soul Fire:

Wither Hearts Easier to See:

Clearer Pumpkin Blur:

Clearer Nether Portal:

Removed Scaffolding Mesh:

Invisible Item Frames and Glow Item Frames:

Bordered Budding Amethyst Blocks (so you don’t accidentally mine them):

Edited Growth Stages for Amethyst, Nether Wart, and Mangrove Propagules (to make it easier to distinguish fully-grown):

Other Miscellaneous Features:

Removed vignette when at the bottom of the world

Removed border from zoomed-in spyglass (more like optifine zoom)

Subpacks to change potion particle appearance (micro, normal, or invisible; good for beacons or conduits when particles can get annoying) - By default set to micro. To change, go into the gear icon on the pack and move the slider. You may need to restart Minecraft for changes to apply.

Removed smoke particles from torches

As always, I hope you enjoy this pack! If you have issues with the pack or suggestions for things I can add, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. 

Feel free to customize the pack to your liking. Navigate to your game files (plenty of tutorials on how to do this online), open up the folder for Invisible Tweaks, and delete any textures or files you don’t want. Subpacks can only do so much for customizability before the combinations get out of hand. 

If you would like to use any assets from this pack for another project you are working on, feel free to do so, but let me know what you’re using it for—I’d love to see what gets created! Credit is appreciated but not required 🙂

Changelog

v1.6:

-Darkened border of budding amethyst block to make it more easily distinguishable

-Edited mangrove propagule; added banded texture to fully grown hanging propagule

-Updated pack icon

-Removed bottom of the world vignette

For full changelog, view .txt file in the pack folder 🙂

creator: https://twitter.com/Dododonut14  

Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2020 4:13 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2022 2:42 pm
Share: