MCPE/Bedrock Kelly’...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Kelly’s Minecraft Vanilla RTX Conversion Pack

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Kelly’s Minecraft Vanilla RTX Conversion Pack

This is a simple vanilla texture pack/conversion for RTX on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition! It’s for the most part an exact conversion, and most things that can be done so far, have been done!

Everything BUT THE GLAZED TERRACOTTA has been mapped into Minecraft RTX, for some really nice scenes! All of the Glazed Terracotta has been ether changed into blocks that glow, or some fun stuff.. So sadly, this might not be for servers that involve those blocks, these might be better suited for those who like survival, or to mess around alone, with some very pretty glowing blocks! This IS my first texture pack ever created, so I apologize if the quality isn’t top notch. Comment down any problems, or any THINGS that you think I should change!! And besides that, I wanna thank you so much for using my pack, it means so much!

Changelog

UPDATE!! I changed the lava, the sea lantern/glow stone... Added a few more plant blocks, fixed unfinished textures.. And changed the nether portal! I can't really name everything, because this update is all over the place lol.

Installation

ICINATORIF YOU DO NOT OWN MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10, WHILE BEING SUBSCRIBED TO THE RTX BETA PROGRAM, THIS WILL NOT WORK!! I cannot stress this enough... If you play on mobile, or on any other platform, this will not work. You probably have to have an RTX-Series card for it to work, unless you are one of these people who can get around that.. and if you can, props to you! To download, you simply click on the download link, and open it with Minecraft! You're downloading a .mcpack file, so it should be real simple!

I would like to thank NICINATOR for allowing me to use his pack as a base plate! But I would like to inform that NOTHING from this pack is identical to his! Tho you should still check out his pack, it's pretty coo 🙂

creator: KellyTheDerg

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2020 7:54 pm
Share: