Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock MazinPack V0.9.2

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

MazinPack [8×8] V0.9.2

MazinPack is mainly an 8×8 project that is still in major development! Expect to see lots of awesome stuff, and broken stuff. This pack project was made by lolmarkdude2 / lolmarkdude.

MazinPack is a simplistic 8×8 Resource pack exclusive for bedrock, it has gone through 5 months of on and off updates, definitely showing some type of progress. The Texture Pack although maybe impressive its still a long way from finished and I am working hard to make its final piece special, I will definitely cherish this resource pack whether there is a Minecraft Marketplace It could’ve been in! It will forever be my creation, and I’m sharing it to you, and others across the world! With over Thousands of downloads MazinPack has yet to express its uniqueness, the thing that makes it special!

Pictures & Images

MazinPack Project started – 3/1/2019

– lolmarkdude2

Changelog
Textured All the Item CD's and Textured all the Arrows/Tipped Arrows.

Installation

WARNING: DO NOT USE THE ADFLY LINK UNLESS YOU WANT TO SUPPORT ME AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, THANK YOU!

1. After Clicking The Download link, if ads popup just click next usually at the top right of your screen. If you get a notification popup, go to the download link and click and try again.

2. Click the download on MediaFire (Both Links go to the same page) 

3. when it installs do the following

* PC - Click the icon and it will open minecraft

* Mobile - Click the Open in Minecraft button! (or look for the minecraft app)

CREATOR: LOLMARKDUDE2 (TWITTER) (YOUTUBE) (WEBSITE)

Download:

Supported Minecraft versions

1.10 - 1.11 - 1.12+

Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2019 3:54 pm
Share: