Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Overgrown |A Nature Overhaul Texture Pack for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Overgrown |A Nature Overhaul Texture Pack for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

This texture pack tries to improve nature as much as possible by changing/adding new textures, models, and variants while keeping the vanilla feel to the game. It features detailed textures and variants for a bunch of blocks and all the flowers, grasses, crops and other foliage; better and biome dependent colorful leaves; improved models for lilypads, sugarcanes, vines, mushrooms, saplings, leaves, seagrass, dripstone and more! This pack is still in the works and will be receiving a bunch of updates so stay tuned!

Download Now

Screenshots

Important Info!

This Pack comprises a Texture Pack and a Models Pack. You are required to download both for all the features. If you do not want to use the improved models then only download and use the Texture Pack.

Place the Models Pack on top of the Texture Pack for proper functioning.

Place the Pack on top of any other you are using to avoid conflict.

Credits!

This Texture Pack was greatly inspired from Stay True and A Little Taste of Jerm Texture Pack for Minecraft Java Edition. Huge credits to their respective creators for the original idea and inspiration! Their assets have NOT been used in the making of this Texture Pack.

Terms of use!:

• If you want to use/showcase this pack in a video/article, then share this PAGE LINK, NOT the direct link or any custom link.
  • You are not allowed to use any of the textures, code or to modify this pack, except for personal use.
  • You are not allowed to publish this on ANY other website without my permission.

If you do not follow, I WILL find you and sue you. 

Please report any bugs, give suggestions or contact me on my Youtube: @FusedBolt or Discord: fusedbolt

Changelog

Release Overgrown |A Nature Overhaul Texture Pack for Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

Installation

1. When you click on the download link, you will be redirected to my website.
  2. Tap on the required file.
  3. Tap "Click on Ad" or "Discover Articles" and visit the page for 10 seconds. 
  4. Now go back to the main page and tap on "Unlock Content", you will be redirected to Mediafire.
  5. Please make sure not to click on any pop ups or any other download button except the one on MediaFire and only download files ending with .mcpack format.
  6. After downloading, tap on the downloaded file and it will automatically import into your game.

creator: Fused Bolt

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2024 6:14 pm
Share: