Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock PAINTING+ HD SPACE (Updated)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

PAINTING+ HD SPACE

Are you a space lover? This texture pack changed all the default paintings into space pictures from Pixabay.com. But that’s not enough, This texture pack is a 512x HD texture pack! It makes the paintings look more comfortable.

My bilibili channel: 秋寂菌又自闭了

This is the kz.png picture, included seven 1×1 paintings, five 2×1 paintings, two 1×2 paintings, one 4×2 painting, six 2×2 paintings, two 4×3 paintings, and three 4×4 paintings.

Changelog

Sorry everybody, but I have no idea why you guys can not import the texture pack because the texture pack can import successfully on my device. So I provide you another link to download a zip file, you can try to import the texture pack by unzipping the zip file to the texture pack folder called resources_packs. If you can't find this folder, try to change the storage location into External and try again. You can change your storage location in Minecraft > Settings > Profile. 😛

Have a nice day!

Installation

Please view the changelog before you download and import~

If someone figures out why my texture pack can't import successfully on some device, I'll be very happy if you contact me by these ways below:

creator: ASilent

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2020 8:01 pm
Share: