Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock X-Ray Texture Pack – Nether Update!

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

X-Ray Texture Pack – Nether Update!

If you ever thought, its Hard to find those Diamonds or Caves, Or you are playing on a Server but you can’t find any Bases, Fear no more! Just use X-Ray. Its Easy to Install and Customise with Lots of Different Variants

Setup

To get it working, Install the Pack (seen in the Installation Guide at the Bottom) and then click the little gear for the Texture Pack options.

Now you can Change the Type of X-Ray using the Slider. There are 16 different Variations right now, maybe ill add more in the Future;

Troubleshooting

X-Ray is not Importing (iOS)

Watch the Tutorial Video

X-Ray doesn’t work (All Platforms)

Sometimes, you have to restart your Game for X-Ray to Work properly.

Made by d6b

©2020. All Rights Reserved.

WARNING

– use at your own risk; on some servers, using xray is punishable.

– i do not take Responsibility for any punishments occurring due to illegal use of this or any X-Ray packs

If you have any Suggestions or Ideas to improve this or any of my other Packs, Feel free to Join my Discord Server or Submit them in the Comments ?

Changelog
  • Nether Update! Mojang finally released the Vanilla 1.16.0 Resource Pack! Im sorry for the delay 🙂

Installation

Installation Guide:

• Download the Xray Pack using one of the Links

• Open in Minecraft (if this does not work, click on „Share“, „Save to files“, then go to My iPad/My Device/Minecraft/games/com.mojang/resource_packs and click on „Save“)

• Now, when youre in Minecraft, go to your Resouce Packs, click on the Pack, click „Activate“, Select the Way you want it to work and youre Done!

creator: https://twitter.com/d6b72536904

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2020 10:30 am
Share: