Vanilla Deluxe: Legacy UI Packs
Important: Read carefully before download and use!
What is Vanilla Deluxe Legacy UI?
Before "Modified Vanilla" and "Vanilla enhanced". Is a TP/RP that would improve UI and other assets.
Actually, is a testing TP made since fall 2016, oriented to port menus and container/inventory GUI textures from Java Edition to Bedrock Edition more easily and efficient! At the moment there are 3 types:
Desktop UI: Convert base game interface to Java Edition interface style! Of course, not all screens were modified, but I will add more in future versions!
Mixed UI: It is the improved version of the HUD UI and inventory containers still with base game style, with the small combination of Java Edition and Legacy Console Edition parts.
PvP UI: The same between Mixed UI and Java UI, but the UI design is mainly based on JE 1.8, the version most used to play PvP servers. Now has clear Chat BG and Scoreboard BG without red score numbers.
Currently It is a tool that allows you to port Java GUI Containers textures easily while bringing some improvement in some basic interface. And was originally made first since autumn 2016 (Started with HUD and Java Inventory) and continued to the present day with the current features.
- Java Edition UI designs with 70% accurate.
- Main screens, menus and inventories have been modified, not all, but I will add more screens in future versions!
- Some Java GUI textures ported to Bedrock Edition.
- Some UI customizations by "ui/_global_variables.json".
- Recipe Book Concept for furnace, only for Java UI.
- [English] (en_US and en_UK) added in v1.0.0 (Old generation)
- [Spanish] (es_ES and es_MX) added in v1.2.0
- [Portuguese] (pt_PT and pt_BR) added in v1.2.1 (2022)
- [Ukrainian] (uk_UA) added in v1.2.1 (2022)
- [Korean] (ko_KR) added in v1.2.1 (2022)
- [Japanese] (ha_JP) added in v1.2.1 (2022)
- [Chinese] (zh_CN and zh_TW) added in v1.0.0 (Old generation)
- [Russian] (ru_RU) added in v1.0.0 (Old generation)
Comparisons between other versions:
Inventory screen with recipe book
Smithing Table v2 Screen (only in v1.20.0 beta preview)
Hanging Sign Screen (only in v1.20.0 beta preview)
Upcoming features for next versions:
- Compatibility for other projects.
- Patch that allows you to use original textures. (Coming Soon)
- And maybe... about Marketplace Screen.
- Not all screens are fully compatible with the use of gamepad.
- Some screens take a long time to load, something like Settings screen, Play Screen, Crafting Screen, Furnace Screen, and it is because it contains so many toggles in UI code, but I have reduced them to the limit as long as it works on all devices.
You’re allowed to:
- Make review about this pack, as long as you credit me as “@CrisXolt”. And put original download link in description (This MCBedrock Community Forum post, NO Mediafire direct download links).
You’re NOT allowed to:
- Make customized APK/APPX and monetized content (pirate modifications), no one will have the permission.
- Steal my .JSON and .UIDX file and my code design claiming this work as your, no one will have the permission. Specially not modify/erase the text in the first line code in each .json file. (Example text: //File Made/Modified by @CrisXolt).
- Redistribute this resource pack made by me in another pages/app store.
- Do not use for third-party projects, much less to merge with "Concept Clients" resource packs. Without permission of course.
For texture pack porters, if you are going to use PvP UI in order to port PvP 1.8 GUI with ease, or if you are going to use Mixed UI in order to port Java Edition containers with bedrock design, you can use it, but please use it fairly to avoid trouble. 😉
If you have any more questions about this, please let me know by sending a message on discord server: CrisXolt's Refuge.
- In the Bstlar., complete just one simple step ("Click on Ad"), wait 15 seconds, close the page, and then click "Unlock Content".
- After that, the Mediafire page will appear, click the download button to get the file.
- Settings > Global Resources > Apply the resource pack.
- Enjoy the VDX: Legacy Desktop UI! ;D
[Bstlar.] VDX: Legacy Desktop UI v1.2.6 (Main Pack)
[Direct] Patches/Add-ons folder. (Make sure to put on top of the main pack!)
[Bstlar.] VDX: Legacy Mixed UI v1.2.6 (Alt)
[Bstlar.] VDX: Legacy PvP UI v1.2.6 (Alt)
[Bstlar.] VDX: Bottom Chat UI v1.2.6 (Standalone)
v1.2.6 [07 May 2023] (1.19.80 and 1.20.0 beta/preview)
- Added more slider options for safezone screen, some options are available only on phones.
- Added new title and edition textures for start_screen, from v1.20.0 Snapshot.
- Added autocomplete buttons for command block screen, only visible in touch devices.
- Added paste button for command block screen.
- Added chat message duration option for beta/preview version.
- Changed the design for Hanging Sign screen.
- Fixed a bug where toast screen doesn't render correctly.
- Fixed the sign panel offset to match Java Edition.
- Main button default text color is now [ 1.0, 1.0, 1.0 ] value.
- Now you can write with max 30 characters in friend finder text input.
- Fixed visual bug about text inside a panel with "clips" enabled.
- Fixed visual text bug in multiplayer screen, when using noto sans font (using patch).
- Inventory button in HUD, Inventory Close button and toggle mode button now have "0.0" sound_volume value when click.
- Chat touch buttons now appears even for normal players, but useless for some cases...
- Main buttons offset position for Start, Pause, Options, Command Block, Death, and Sign is now 100% accurate!
- Width for pause main buttons is now in value 204.
- Command Block title is now "Set Console Command for Block".
- And "Command Input" text is now "Console Command".
And how do I deactivate this resource pack?
Hawf-Human, abc555, LukasPAH, and AgentMindStorm for other original ideas!
Seriously, those default .json UI files is made originally by Mojang and Microsoft, actually are modified by me for entertainment purposes.
Just enjoy and good luck. ;D.
When you open the crafting table on Xbox , it starts glitching in a weird way. It looks like there is 5 crafting tables open at once.
Please fix this, I was playing with friends when we saw this.
Sorry to annoy you, but on Android when you play in your world you can't see the button to open the inventory! Please fix it!
Have a good day! 😀
OS: MIUI 220.127.116.11 based on Android 10.
MCPE version: 1.17.10
Please make so when you die it doesn't say You died! but it will say You Died! like its in Java Edition
When I download it I import it to minecraft education edition and it says failed to import