Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock SirRiesling's Sculk Gear Java & Bedrock 16x Version

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

SirRiesling's Sculk Gear Java & Bedrock 16x Version

[ES]

Este paquete de texturas es una versión de menor resolución del paquete de texturas original, pues está hecho en 16x16, la resolución vanilla.

¿Con qué objetivo?

Con el objetivo de llevar la misma experiencia o al menos una parecida para aquellos jugadores que no acostumbren usar paquetes de texturas de 32x32 pixeles.

[EN]

This texture pack is a lower resolution version of the original texture pack, as it is made in 16x16, the vanilla resolution.

For what purpose?

With the aim of bringing the same or at least a similar experience to those players who are not used to using 32x32 pixel texture packs.

[ES]

Con este paquete de texturas salgo de mi zona de confort, pues no estoy acostumbrado a trabajar con esta resolución, aun así, hice mi mejor esfuerzo haciendo la versión de 16x16 de todas las texturas.

Si crees que puedo mejorar algunas texturas o quieres que traiga más paquetes de texturas en 16x16 pixeles, házmelo saber 🙂

[EN]

With this texture pack I get out of my comfort zone, because I'm not used to working with this resolution, even so, I did my best doing the 16x16 version of all the textures.

If you think I can improve some textures or you want me to bring more texture packs in 16x16 pixels, let me know 🙂

Shader: Chocapic V6

[ES]

(Solo brillará si usas Java Edition con Optifine y tienes la opcion de "Texturas emisivas" activada)

[EN]

(It will only glow if you use Java Edition with Optifine and have the "Emissive Textures" option enabled)

TERMS OF USE:
You are allowed:
-Modify this texture pack for your personal use.

-Make a review of this texture pack, as long as you leave the direct link to this page in the description (no direct links to mediafire).

Changelog

The download links were modified, Linkvertise will no longer be used

Downloads

This topic was modified 6 months ago by McBedrock
This topic was modified 5 months ago by McBedrock
Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2023 12:25 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/11/2023 4:18 pm