Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock MazinPack Sharp [Demo 0.1.0]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

MazinPack Sharp [Demo 0.1.0]

Introduction: A while ago I haven’t done much to the MazinPack Series. I thought to myself “Hey What if there was a texture pack that was majorly influenced from some of the texture packs made over the years?”. And then I laughed at myself thinking it was possible to pull it off, then I got to work.

WARNING PLEASE READ:

There will Be only ten or so days left until the Demo Ends, Meaning Suggestions are Highly Wanted! We will try our best to include valid and valuable suggestions! 

Introduction: A while ago I haven’t done much to the MazinPack Series. I thought to myself “Hey What if there was a texture pack that was majorly influenced from some of the texture packs made over the years?”. And then I laughed at myself thinking it was possible to pull it off, then I got to work.

MazinPack has always had only one creator, until now. MazinWorld Will focus on community feedback to help the texture pack grow into a pack that everyone can enjoy. It’s no longer just a dictatorship, now it’s got the people involved!

before you look at some sick photos, let me show you how you can help MazinPack Sharp improve. 

• Go to the comments below, add your USERNAME (please don’t share your real name) and your description of what you want to be improved. for example: “I think the melon item should be less round or sharper”
  • Try not to include messages suggesting new items without the details for example DO NOT DO THIS: “Make a melon block plz thx” Try This: “You should make the melon block a lime green, and make the 4 stripes 5 sharp green lines to make a giant polyline.”
  • Try not to get over complicated… for example: “The Stone Block should have a 6 point poly centered around the 24×24 anchor point with a lighter grey color and another with the anchor 32 pixels to the left” (Solve this and u get one free nothing)

Pictures ? (the thing we were waiting for this whole time.)

Changelog

No new pictures for today ;c but..

2 Gem Blocks were added: Diamond and Emerald

Redstone ore was added (Lapis is textured but not added)

Some Potions Re-textured

Ui Bug FIxes (Inventory Brackets at both ends were not invisible)

Added Both Golden and Regular Apples

and Even MORE!! (and i mean ones i cant get off the top of my head.)

Installation

WARNING: I do not recommend ad fly, the reason ad fly is there is only for those who want to support me! Which I gratefully accept at least 5 seconds of your time waiting on the ad fly page to get my texture pack.

1. Download the texture pack

2. If your on pc click the texturepack from the browser or go to its file location and double click the mcpack file. if on mobile device click the "Open in Minecraft" or click the more option below it.

CREATOR: LOLMARKDUDE2 (TWITTER) (YOUTUBE) (WEBSITE)

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 21/10/2019 12:20 pm
Share: