Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Steven's Traditional | Texture Pack 64x64 - The Wild Update

PLAYGAMEMPE
(@playgamempe)

Steven's Traditional is a resource pack inspired by vanilla Minecraft textures, with HD 64×64 resolution, which makes it look more detailed.

This is a port made from the original Java package, created by its official author, Steven. Portability for Bedrock editions has animations and its own UI and GUI built from scratch. This port will remain as faithful to the original package, within those that MCBE allows us.

This project was possible thanks to the permissions that were officially granted to me, but I have to thank BreeCrexxPer, since he was the one who took the time to speak directly with the creator, informing about my small participation at that time that I had done, now resulting in the manufacture of this beautiful portage for Bedrock editions in a correct, more organized, advanced and officially done by me.

Official permits by its creator

RULES FOR SHARING!

1. LEAVE YOUR RESPECTIVE CREDITS TO ITS CREATOR STEVEN.
  2. LEAVE ONLY THE OFFICIAL SITE AS A MEANS OF DOWNLOAD KawaiiWorldBE.com, OR THROUGH THIS POST IN McBedrock.com.
  3. DO NOT ALTER THE LINKS ON THE SITE OR REUPLOAD THE CONTENT WITH YOUR OWN LINKS.

RULES FOR SHARING!

1. LEAVE YOUR RESPECTIVE CREDITS TO ITS CREATOR STEVEN.
  2. LEAVE ONLY THE OFFICIAL SITE AS A MEANS OF DOWNLOAD KawaiiWorldBE.com, OR THROUGH THIS POST IN McBedrock.com.
  3. DO NOT ALTER THE LINKS ON THE SITE OR REUPLOAD THE CONTENT WITH YOUR OWN LINKS.

Installation

1. Download the .mcpack file.
  2. Open the .mcpack file with your (MC) Minecraft.
  3. Activate the texture after the import process is complete.
  4. Restart your MC so it loads the texture correctly.
  5. Enjoy!

DOWNLOADS

This topic was modified 2 years ago by PLAYGAMEMPE
Topic starter Posted : 17/07/2022 7:54 pm
McBedrock reacted
Share: