Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Spraycanland

(@spraycangoon)

Whats up everbody. Im spraycangoon. And ive seen to run into a problem, i need active people to join the realm! Whats it about you may ask? Spraycanland is a bedrock edition realm looking for members. Trying to find adult(im 24) members to add to the world. We are medival, gothic, turn of the century builders with our main overall feel of medival. We are open to all build styles. We alao have different places for folks to build towns and have just started a big city project. We have lots of roads needing paved and plenty of other things to keep everybody busy. Theres a project for everyone! Weve been small so far with about 5 or 6 active members. What im looking for is people that know what there doing and are also good builders and can work on a team of builders when need be. Also likes to have fun and follow the few rules we have. If spraycanland sounds like your kinda place and your interested in joining let me know or add me on xbox.sparaycangoon. and let me know that you saw this post.looking to have more members so serious minecrafters please apply.

Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2019 2:09 pm
(@dietr0)

Whats up everbody. Im spraycangoon. And ive seen to run into a problem, i need active people to join the realm! Whats it about you may ask? Spraycanland is a bedrock edition realm looking for members. Trying to find adult(im 24) members to add to the world. We are medival, gothic, turn of the century builders with our main overall feel of medival. We are open to all build styles. We alao have different places for folks to build towns and have just started a big city project. We have lots of roads needing paved and plenty of other things to keep everybody busy. Theres a project for everyone! Weve been small so far with about 5 or 6 active members. What im looking for is people that know what there doing and are also good builders and can work on a team of builders when need be. Also likes to have fun and follow the few rules we have. If spraycanland sounds like your kinda place and your interested in joining let me know or add me on xbox.sparaycangoon. and let me know that you saw this post.looking to have more members so serious minecrafters please apply.

Hey there!! I'm NoADietr0 and i love to watch hermitcraft and your idea of spraycanland sounds so cool and i would love to join it... My buildstyle is medivial plus modern.. I'm not very good at redstones but i would love to work as a team and learn more.. hope you'll add me;) my IGN is NoADietr0

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2019 6:53 am
Share: