Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Ouija Horror Map (Horror, Adventure)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ouija Horror Map (Horror, Adventure)

You & your friend are eating, you're both YouTubers so while eating you both thinking about video ideas, you both decided to go to the abandoned mineshaft and make a video there, you bot bring the Ouija Board and walked to the mineshaft, and then...

Screenshots:

Info

This is a 2 player game, but you can also play by yourself. I mostly recommend playing with a friend but its up to you, its because the script will be weird if you're just playing by yourself.

• It has good script.
  • Supports multiplayer.
  • Average Puzzles.
  • Currently has 1 chapter(s)
  • Pure (meaning you can add different texture/behavior packs you want and it wont break).
  • Different builds.
  • Easter eggs.

Note:

This was made only by me and no other people, if you claim that its was made by you or other people, you are gonna get in trouble.

Trailer:

Edited by me

creator: Kleven3130gaming

Changelog

Changes:

• Changed Featured Image.
  • Added a Custom Trailer.
  • More Features.

More will be changed soon...

Installation

How to download

Click the files, either the .mcpack or .zip, once you clicked theres a progress bar that will pop up, wait a few minutes and there should be a option between the .mcpack or .zip file, click one and it will download automatically, go to your file manager, if you downloaded the .mcpack file just click it and select "Minecraft" and it will import to Minecraft automatically, if you downloaded the .zip file, rename it and remove the ".zip" and keep the ".mcpack" on the name, save the file and click it and it will import automatically.

Enjoy Playing!

Topic starter Posted : 28/09/2022 4:37 pm
Share: