Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock The Awakening (ENG)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

The Awakening (ENG)

Vampires - truth or fiction? What is behind the blood-curdling stories about vampires? Madness and insanity, or something else, more sinister, more ancient? It was these questions that I asked myself when I made this map, putting maximum effort and my free time into it (a break of six months does not count). As a result, a good map came out, but extremely short. I wanted to make it much longer: add a lot of locations, more Easter eggs, more riddles, but even such motivation quickly disappears (especially when you try to fix bugs and flaws most of the time). In general, okay, let's get to the point.

I made this map ~ year ago, but translated just some days ago (map was in russian language). If you find bugs, let me now in comments. Now I building a new location of my new map, called "Make me cry" (you can find it in my profile in russian language, maybe i will translate it later).

Vampires - truth or fiction? What is behind the blood-curdling stories about vampires? Madness and insanity, or something else, more sinister, more ancient? It was these questions that I asked myself when I made this map, putting maximum effort and my free time into it (a break of six months does not count). As a result, a good map came out, but extremely short. I wanted to make it much longer: add a lot of locations, more Easter eggs, more riddles, but even such motivation quickly disappears (especially when you try to fix bugs and flaws most of the time). In general, okay, let's get to the point.

Plot

A historian is an interesting profession, comprehending which you can look into antiquity, into bygone years, uncover the secrets of the past and find real treasures - no, not jewelry and gold (although this too), but ancient writings: letters, chronicles and other documents that shed light on the events of the past. You will play as a girl - a young historian who went to a very responsible and significant event for you - the study of the ruins of an ancient castle. Of course, you did not go alone: one of the best professors at your university, John Williams, went with you. After a long trip, you finally reached the ruins of the castle and set up camp near it. It began to get dark, you, sitting in front of the fire and peering into its bright flame, dozed off. Suddenly you woke up, not finding John next to you, you decided to go and look for him near the ruins of the castle. But you had a strange feeling that someone was looking at you from the side of the forest...

P. S. There are 2 main endings.

You can support me with money to motivate me build more maps and spent more time on them:

Donation alerts

YouTube Channel:

EvGENI YT

Changelog

I edit text and fix 2-nd download link (to planet minecraft).

Topic starter Posted : 16/01/2022 8:21 pm
Share: