Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Detroit Zoo [WIP]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Detroit Zoo [WIP]

Welcome to the zoo! This is an attempt at making a 1:1 scale recreation of the Detroit Zoo, located in Royal Oak, Michigan. Keep in mind this is still a work in progress so not everything is complete.

What you will find:

• Conservation Campus- Here, you can find many exhibits like the Polk Penguin Conservation Center, Holden Reptile Conservation Center, Wildlife Interpretive Gallery, and more.
  • Arctic Ring of Life- The area is currently under refurbishments to make it look more like the actual thing.
  • Asian Forest- This area lets you see animals like the red pandas and amur tigers.
  • African Forest- This area includes the Great Apes of Harambee exhibit that lets you see gorillas and chimpanzees.
  • American Grasslands- This area includes exhibits from both North and South America. You will see anteaters, wolves, and many others.
  • African Grasslands- This area is about 50% complete, but you can still see lions, flamingos, a sloth, and a few more.
  • Australian Outback Adventure- Coming soon!

Next to Come:

• Buddy’s Pizza
  • Finished African Grasslands
  • Australian Outback Adventure
  • Arctic Ring of Life

I hope you have a lot of fun exploring this area!

YouTube Channel

Want to learn more about this project, well you can check out our YouTube channel down below

I need your help!

I want to build more zoos and aquariums from around the world, but I can’t do this by myself. That’s why I am going to start the Minecraft Association of Zoos and Aquariums (or MCAZA for short). You, and many others, are going to work together to build zoos and aquariums from around the world in Minecraft. You can join the official Discord down below.

• Are you not the best builder? No Problem! Everyone that joins is able to help other people build their zoo.
  • Do you prefer building or playing on Java? Also not a problem! It is open to both Java and Bedrock players.

People are already building places like SeaWorld Orlando and the Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium.

Do you want to build a real-life city in Minecraft?

Join the Minecraft CB! A discord server of people who want to build real-life cities in Minecraft. It is open to Bedrock Players Only. It is being run by @iiCrayDogx#6231. This server will also work along with mine.

Changelog

Completed American Grasslands

Destroyed Arctic Ring of Life for refurbishments

More African Grasslands Exhibits

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJBfX3ecdyqLxC7TyifXeXQ

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2020 2:24 pm
Share: