MCPE/Bedrock Disney...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Disney’s EPCOT_Center

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Disney’s EPCOT_Center

This is Epcot Center, a custom recreation of the Walt Disney World park from the 1980’s by Mickeynerd17 Productions, giving a Minecraft twist to the Iconic Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow.

Explore the wonders of the future as envisioned in the 1980’s Disney style in this permanent world’s fair. The park is divided into two sections, Future World and World Showcase, with the former being about future technologies and the latter about the unique and diverse cultures of our planet. Step into one of eight pavilions in Future World where you’ll learn about what the future holds in different themes, ranging from communications to transportation, under the sea and in outer space, and into the farthest reaches of imagination, the possibilities are endless! Come and explore today!

This map has been my personal endeavor for over 2 years. Ever since I discovered the past version of the theme park I love most, Epcot, as it looked in 1989 with all the original pavilions, I have always wanted to build my own version to enjoy and modify. Since starting this project in January 2018, I have slowly shaped a flat Minecraft world into the masterpiece you see today. Each pavilion was handcrafted with precision and care over the course of months to reflect their real-life counterparts, while displaying a Minecraft twist that lives up to a quality experience any guest would expect. Now, I want to share my hard work with the world, so everyone can experience the EPCOT Center of the past, and enjoy the promise of a bright future!

Thanks for checking out my map, and welcome to the 21st century!

Be Sure to follow my social media!

Instagram: Mickeynerd17_Productions

YouTube: Mickeynerd17_Productions

Park Map:

Photos of the pavilions:

FUTURE WORLD:

Spaceship Earth

Future World East

Universe of Energy

Horizons

World of Motion

Communicore

Journey into Imagination

The Land

The Living Seas

The Odyssey Restaurant

WORLD SHOWCASE:

Mexico

Canada

Norway

Changelog

Transformed Future World pathways and added landscaping and palm trees to increase realism and to make the park more beautiful.

Overhauled central spine with new fountain and gardens.

Added Norway to World Showcase featuring the park's first thrill ride, Maelstrom, a High Seas Norwegian Adventure.

Enhanced a scene in Imagination to better reflect the real life version.

Revamped queue for Spaceship Earth, adding new planters along the sides of the building.

Small modifications to the front entrance gardens.

Began construction on Wonders of Life, to be finished in a future version.

Added three VIP Lounges.

Plus general upkeep and improvements to all pavilions.

Installation

If the .Mcworld file does not work, here are the steps to play.

1. Find the file

2. Rename to .zip

3. Unzip file and put unzipped file in minecraftWorlds folder

4. Restart Minecraft

Sorry about the issues, if this does not work, please say so in the comments so I can work out a fix for the next version. 

Thank You!

NOTE: I have double checked the file and it works for my device. Should be fixed now.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzOfiDdOrt5DGiToyVDrweA

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2020 2:03 pm
Share: