Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Frostbourne Plains Castle

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Frostbourne Plains Castle

An old medieval castle made for the early versions of Pocket Edition, rebuilt, remodeled, and redecorated to be practical in a new Bedrock Edition 1.16 world.

I also decorated it with the Frostbourne banner from Rainimator’s Fractures series to honor the great Youtuber.

So it’s a small castle originally built by an unknown player from a Minecraft builder app, but I redecorated it with the new Minecraft features to make it functional even without the use of redstone for the current versions of Minecraft.

It’s actually a practical fortress capable of fending off mobs, but isn’t good against enemy players.

Since it’s populated by many villagers, a raid can occur, although the castle gives you a massive advantage as raiders are only used to raiding small villages. 

I also placed a sugar cane farm and a nether portal just outside the castle.

There’s a nearby remodeled village just in front of the castle, so the villagers in there will serve as good peasants as long as they’re treated properly. 

Inside the Nether, there is a Crimson Forest and a hole with ladders that will take you to the bedrock level where you can mine ancient debris.

Changelog

1. Permanently Redesigned Castle

2. Sugar Cane Farm

3. Nether Portal

4. Redecorated Village

5. Crimson Forest

6. Ancient Debris Mine

creator: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCKzxT9rPnl5CLh4WEjPK7RQ

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 28/05/2020 5:50 pm
Share: