Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock MISELVILLE CITY 8.0

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

MISELVILLE CITY 8.0

Hello and welcome to miselville city 8.0!, wait a moment like 8.0 wasn't 6.0? Are you sure you're wondering? Versions 6.0 and 7.0 were canceled by 8.0, this version 8.0 is very important because it brings bug fixes and new structures to and new images of the city. 

I hope you like the map😉✌️

Let's look at the map! 

Miselville city is one of the largest maps of minecraft bedrock edition, currently there are 4 cities and 1 large town, 3 airports, 1 military base, 1 dam and more, the construction of the map began on April 2, 2020 for fun but later we liked the idea so much that we extended it to more! 🤯

Attention this version is bug fixes and new structures. 

Description of cities:

1-Miselville city: this city was the first to be built, it currently has 3 zones, 1 large airport, a launch base, a nuclear plant, a large port and a dam. In the future we will make it bigger.New stadium! 

2-Gran ville city:This city was the second to be built, it has a large football stadium, a boat port And a race track, I forgot the amusement park. 

3-San Jose city: this city is the second largest on the entire map, it currently has an airport and a bridge that connects with Gran Ville, in the future this city will be very large.

4-Good view ville: this town is located north of miselville city by the highway to the nuclear plant or the launch base, in this city there is a beautiful beach and spectacular hills, there is also the military base desert hills.New aircraft carrier at the military base! 

5-frozen valley city: this city is the furthest from the other cities has a small airport and a large telezilla by the mountain, in the future the city will be bigger.

That would be the cities, now we go with the lobbies, these lobbies are to guide the players around the map and so that they do not get lost in their adventures, each city has a lobby with 5 buttons to travel faster to their designated city.

>Add-on credits

1Arcstudios o5=Arcmodern

Youtube channel=

https://youtube.com/channel/UCO8SVRrf9hzCL3AIBfhGd6w

Follow me on my Twitter for more news envelope miselville city and my other maps, by the way you come a very great new city!. 

https://twitter.com/Josange43572399

Attention! 

This map was created by fun, and because we like to build so we don't put links with ads, it's free the map and for everyone. 

If you want to have the video map just put the credits on and you're done✌️

Changelog

New miselville city stadium, new aircraft carrier at military base, very important bug sands. 

Installation

Download the mcworld file,When you download it go to downloads from your device there press the mcworld file and you open it with minecraft and you're done!,

if it doesn't work download the zip file you unzip it and move it to the worlds folder and you're done

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2020 9:36 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/05/2021 1:28 pm
Share: