Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Hermitcraft For PE YouTubers?

(@cubecod5r)

Hopefully Ecko sees this,I think a SMP series like hermitcraft should exist in our ''Bedrock'' Community.
Do You Agree?

Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2018 12:26 pm
(@yourstruelymc)

I would love to see this. Huge fan of Hermitcraft and suprised there isn't really a version of Hermitcraft already. But doesn't the old SMP count?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 12:34 pm
(@cubecod5r)

I would love to see this. Huge fan of Hermitcraft and suprised there isn't really a version of Hermitcraft already. But doesn't the old SMP count?

Well it somehow count but its not quite like hermitcraft!
Would love to see a PE series with the same quality and consistency as Hermitcraft.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2018 12:39 pm
(@muradrayes27)

Yeah i would like to see this

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 1:19 pm
(@shadowgamer2314)
Eminent Member

I would like to be in this SMP!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 1:21 pm
(@torchatlas)

This takes a lot of time, effort, and co-operation. It would be amazing if this were to be possible. We have Realms SMP and Unity SMP, not that many videos are made for either. There just isn't that audience. But now that Jack is back...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 1:27 pm
(@mcbedrock)
Estimable Member

Yeah I'd say the old SMP counts, it's a shame because I love hermitcraft too. Who knows maybe 1.3 this could be a thing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 2:46 pm
(@hongyimc)

Agree but However
Setting up and Hosting a server in Minecraft bedrock are not as easy as hosting a PC/Java Server
Because there is no official Minecraft server core for Minecraft Bedrock servers but Minecraft Java has Mojang's Official Server jar core
Other 3rd Party Server core such as Genisys or Pocketmine, does not fully support Minecraft Bedrock client
(Redstone not working, can not go to nether and end dimension, and more...)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 2:51 pm
(@thekillerbro466)

Hopefully Ecko sees this,I think a SMP series like hermitcraft should exist in our ''Bedrock'' Community.
Do You Agree?

I seen a lot of youtubers do it and I don’t even now what hermitcraft is?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2018 3:48 pm
(@gameknight-mcpe)

Hermitcraft should be awsome in the bedrock community!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2018 9:05 pm
(@thatredfox33)

I'm trying to do just that. I'm willing to set up a realm and then move to a larger server if need be. Remember all the hermits had a start. Let this be ours. If you are interested send me a message.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2018 10:38 am
(@blamethecontroller)

yes i totally agree with u if this happens count me in IGN: BlameTheLagPlz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2018 10:48 am
(@alextheminer41)

Do You Agree?

I totaly agree with you. A SMP season for the mcpe bedrock would be the coulest thing ever done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2018 12:07 pm
(@aldrich921-yt)

Do You Agree?

Ye same as me i agreee seems fun to me πŸ˜€

just wondering if u can still need members???
ign: Aldrich921YT

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2018 1:10 pm
(@truoptimusprime)
Eminent Member

Do You Agree?

See I agree with that. Even though I am small(SUPER small) creator on youtube, I am making my own server right now. I am planning on making it HermitCraft style. Hard to get other Youtubers/Twitch streamers involved. Right now I have a PC server like HermitCraft, just waiting for Bedrock server running software to include Update Aquatic stuff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2018 3:33 am
Share: