Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Clear Hotbar

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Clear Hotbar

The perfect resource pack for contrasting dark colors or simply for the eyes or aesthetics, it is the perfect taste for certain players, change the color below the health and food bars, including the experience bar and a few simpler slots.

-Gallery-

It changes the color on the back like the frames of the life, food and experience bar.
This includes an invisible hotbar with a new texture to select a hotbar slot.

This is how it looks like in Survival mode (Using: Ultra Class Shaders)

Creative Mode

-Common Questions-

-

What exactly it changes?

Unfilled Experience bar now has parity with the full Experience bar, giving it a darker color, Invisible hotbar slots, Selected slot now has an arrow texture matching gui colors, Hunger/Hearts/Armor visuals now have cleaner colors (Grays instead of fully black).

Can i do manual installation in Mobile?

Sure you can!, the process is different and a little more complicated, in Android it is easier, but I do not know how it works with iPhones.

Is it compatible with other texture packs?

Of course, as long as the Clear Hotbar is on top and no other resource pack interferes with the hotbar, my texture pack will work without problems.

-

Variants will be added in the future

-

Made by KingVirtuality.

Youtube

Twitter

Changelog

Changelog

• Unfilled experience bar now has parity with the full experience bar, giving it a darker color.
  • Invisible hotbar slots
  • Selected slot now has an arrow texture matching gui colors
  • Hunger/Hearts/Armor visuals now have cleaner colors (Grays instead of fully black)

Installation

Automatic Installation

1. Download
  2. Double click .mcpack file
  3. Minecraft will open automatically

That's it, Enjoy!

Manual Installation (Pc)

1. Download
  2. Change file type to .zip (WinRar and file name extensions needed)
  3. Extract it
  4. Move the folder to Resource pack folder

(Disk C:> Users> Your User> AppData> Local> Packages> Microsoft.MinecraftUWP> LocalState> games> com.mojang> resource_packs)

5. Open Minecraft

That's it, Enjoy!

creator: https://twitter.com/VirtualityCD

Topic starter Posted : 26/10/2021 11:06 am
Share: