Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Micki's Wallpapers - Texture Pack

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Micki's Wallpapers - Texture Pack

I see you have an interest in this... Or you were bored and decided to pay Micki a visit. Either, one or another or both! Anyways I created this texture pack on Tynker(OMG, baby stuff!) Because it was the thing I could get on quick enough. I started this texture at 8:30 1/27/22 and ended it at 11:02 1/27/22.I hope you like it! No hate please though! <3

This only some of the 10-14ish wallpapers, and they all have cringy names that I and my sisters came up with xD. They Replace Concrete, seeing as their colors were boring for me, sorry if it isn't the same for you <3

A few of the names are:

1. KittyTails(Light Blue)
  2. The Bocean(Blue)
  3. Magenta Rain (In tribute to Prince's Purple Rain xD - Magenta If you didn't get it from the name)
  4. Blocko(Pink?)
  5. Pepurle(Purple xD)
  6. X's Mean Exes(By me - White)
  7. Neo Lights (Light Gray)
  8. The Not End(By me - Black)
  9. Icecrem (By me! - Either Pink or Cyan)

And More cringy ones... Like Flower Sisi.

Anyway, lets carry on the picture show off...

My sister Skylene's room. She is a purple girl, but she doesn't think orange looks good with purple! But Orange and Purple are basically Romeo and Juliette!

An Undecorated Room, Wallpaper was put up by Skylene.

All(Or Some) Of the new Wallpaper Blocks. They are made the same way you make concrete, which makes them obtainable in survival.

Ceiling - Not The End

Middle - Magenta Rain

Bottom - Tie Dye

The Bocean Wallpaper in my Empty Living Room.

Icerem used as a floor/carpet. In Jayda's Home.

So far, It works on Minecraft: Education Edition, And Pocket!

Might work on 16.'s And Maybe 1.18...

Installation

When you get the Zip, download EVERY SINGLE BLOCK Texture, I need to figure out how to cram it all together for my Floor Texture Coming out soon. Activate every single one.

• Rights to MickiTB

creator: youtube.com/channel/UCJXcnzT1cRsy9D5_wnWfZew

• Your Rights
  • You are allowed to upload this to other websites, just give credit.
  • You are allowed to use this as a showcase or for a realm or somethin' Just give credit
  • You can use this for Roleplay also! Just credit meeeee!

Topic starter Posted : 30/01/2022 7:58 pm
Share: