Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Minecraft EggWars Texture Pack!

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Minecraft EggWars Texture Pack!

This Minecraft Texture pack is for EggWars. I basically only changed the stuff in EggWars. For example,sword,diamonds,blocks, and more is changed. Please note that this is my first pack and I am new so I hope you enjoy! 😀

So in this texture pack, I have changed the phases of block breaking. I replaced the crumbling design with a line that indicates how much longer it takes to break a block! I also outlined wool, and hardened clay blocks which are used in EggWars instead of wool, as well as showing changing the environment a bit, and making the bow change color from red to green, lastly I shrotened the swords for easier PvP.

I changed the wool since you may use it for bedwars, but still is reccommended for EggWars since I tried to change verything in EggWars, not in bedwars. The arrow on your bow will turn red to green when you’re about to shoot, green means shoot,  All the food that is in EggWars now has Skeppy's face, such as steak, apples, carrot, etc! 

The swords have also appeared to be quite a bit shorter. This will make it easier for you to PvP.  The sun and the moon are now circular just to ake it cooler! I have also slightly highlighted the armor so it stands out!

This is it for now I will keep updating my texture pack by adding new features to it! If you have ANY suggestions please send me them in comments and I'll try to include them in the next update, that's all for now hope you like it :D! The video on YouTube will be coming, please send any suggestions for this pack so I can me It better!

Changelog
  • Enviroment change
  • Bow chnages color fro red to green
  • Wool outlined
  • Hardened clay outlined
  • Short swords
  • Food has skeppy's face
  • Diamond has skeppy's face

Installation

Click on the link the press download, if link doesn't work ask me for a direct file share or try the other download.

creator: Traveler

Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2021 11:55 am
Share: