Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Sketched [Vanilla Textures With A Colored Pencil Look!]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sketched [Vanilla Textures With A Colored Pencil Look!]

As a fan of both Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I've always wanted to create a resource pack of my own for the game. With many inspirations to choose from, I settled with the same format the creators of Faithful and Barebones used. Revamping the Vanilla resources, but providing a new look to the game.

As the title suggests the resources have been touched up to look as if they have been drawn with color pencils almost. I have dubbed the pack "Sketched" if you've been around long enough, you may realize this is a polished version of a resource pack I created some time ago called Comix.

This pack is available for the latest versions of both Java and Bedrock versions of Minecraft. I also hope you enjoy using this pack, and plan to keep each version up to date as the new updates roll out. 

Thankyou for choosing to use my packs. Feel free to post any comments about the packs below, if you decide to review my packs please feel free to link them back here for others to see.

creator: DFergxz

Installation

There are different techniques for the different types of Minecraft available. You may be better off watching a Youtube tutorial, or having someone who is more tech savvy do this for you.

Topic starter Posted : 08/04/2021 3:20 pm
Share: