Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Slimes From Terraria! (v. 2.6)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Slimes From Terraria! (v. 2.6)

AD

Textures variation pack for SLIMES straight from Terraria!! What do you say about giving those little cubic bellies from your Minecraft a different face? All Slime models are 3D and super immersive! In addition to the most common models, some slimes are... SPECIAL! Some models have accessories just like in terraria! The King & Queen Slime are MUCH bigger than the other models!

The pack provides +10 DIFERENT TEXTURES for slimes within minecraft!

(including some accessories...)

• Also, if you want one of those little guys that will never leave you, just name any slime with a NAMETAG with one of the names below.

(Each name corresponds to an in-game texture).

Normal Slimes:

1. Green Slime
  2. Blue Slime
  3. Yellow Slime
  4. Purple Slime
  5. Red Slime
  6. Black Slime
  7. Ice Slime

The Jungle Slime

Especial Slimes:

1. Dungeon Slime
  2. Umbrella Slime
  3. Spiked Ice Slime
  4. Spiked Jungle Slime
  5. Queen Slime
  6. King Slime

The Umbrella Slime

The Magma Cube

• The magma-cube can't be left out either!!! It deserves an animated skin don't you think? Lava needs to move, you know right?

The modes of the Pack:

• The pack has two modes. In one of them you can enable the textures of items related to slimes.

Itens Textures:

• Spawner Eggs for Slime and Magma Cube
  • Slime Ball and Magma Cream

AD

Installation

• I believe that renderdragon can be buggy when overlapping some layers of slimes. I tried my best, but sometimes smaller slimes can hide King & Queen Slimes' jelly body. =(

• If anyone knows how to solve the problem, I used three GEO for the slimes. Two have ALPHA_TEST as material... Slime accessories have default material.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/@eduuusol8677

Topic starter Posted : 09/03/2023 6:57 pm
Share: