Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Totem of Dream

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Totem of Dream

This texture pack changes the totem texture to Dream's skin. It makes Minecraft more funnier and have more fun times with your mates with "Dream totem" texture pack. 

Youtube Link - This texture pack changes the totem texture to a Uno reverse card. It makes Minecraft more funnier and have more fun times with your mates with "Uno reverse card" texture pack. 

The texture pack features Dream's Minecraft skin, i will be updating this soon to add other Dream skins.

Youtube Link - 

Please also check out my previous texture pack called "Camouflaged Totem of Undying's" - 

Feel free to subscribe, comment, like and share so you can make life happier.

You are allowed to modify this texture pack however you like but just put a link to the original owner of the texture (Me). (I DON'T CARE LOL)

File Versions are available in .zip and .mcpack.

Have fun enjoying and killing your enemy with this texture pack hopefully this texture pack will help you win your next battle against enemy's knowing that you always have Dream by your side.

What the totem looks like!

I will be adding more Dream skins in the next update!

Be sure to checkout the Uno Reverse Card totem of undying texture pack aswell!

Feel free to like, comment, subscribe and share to other people thank you to anyone who likes this texture pack if you have any ideas / suggestions feel free to comment on the Youtube video 😃

If the texture pack has any error like cannot install issues, feel free to drop a comment and i will sort it out with you!

Changelog

Added more images for the release to the public.

Topic starter Posted : 18/05/2021 12:56 pm
Share: