Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Trailer Graphics Official Version | Support RenderDragon (Compatible with ALL devices)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Trailer Graphics Official Version | Support RenderDragon (Compatible with ALL devices)

The official version of Trailer Graphics has arrived after so many patches and bug fixes, but what are Trailer Graphics? Have you ever wanted to play Minecraft but with the graphics shown in its trailers? Don't worry because you have just found the perfect package to fulfil your desires, as the name says, this package is based on the graphics of the Minecraft trailers, the best thing about this graphics package is that it does not have any type of delay. performance and is compatible with all Minecraft Bedrock Edition compatible devices. I invite you to try this package, I am sure you will not regret it.

Screenshots

This graphics package comes with vanilla textures by default, but we recommend using the Bare Bones package for more similarity to the trailers.

(Mode Fancy)

- This new mode is intended to give it a more elegant, shiny and colorful appearance.

(Mode Cherry)

- This mode tries to make it as similar as possible to the graphics of the Minecraft 1.20 Trailer Trails & Tales.

(Mode Day)

- This mode tries to be the most similar to Minecraft trailers in general.

(Mode Deferred)

- This mode is the Deferred version of the graphics trailers (Compatible compatible with version 1.20.30.20 Beta + of Minecraft).

(Dimensions)

Cinematic

If you want to see more detail about this package, I invite you to see the cinematic:

The texture pack used in the Cinematic are the Bare Bones.

Featured

• Fancy mode for a brighter and more colorful gaming look.
  • Cherry mode similar to the graphics of the Minecraft 1.20 trailer trails & tales.
  • New deferred rendering mode.
  • Shadow effect on earth blocks.
  • Modified textures to simulate a double layer cloud effect.
  • Beautiful and colorful setting, the closest thing to the Minecraft trailers.
  • Colorful sky.
  • Fog that blends with the sky.
  • Blue and transparent water.
  • Heavy fog in the rain.
  • Fog in the nether and in the End.
  • It does not affect the performance section.

¡Notes!

• It is recommended to use the Bare Bones texture pack for a closer resemblance to the graphics in the trailers.
  • This graphics pack is compatible with any texture.
  • This is not a shader.
  • Based on the graphics from the Minecraft trailers.
  • May be modified for personal use only.
  • It is forbidden to distribute this texture pack with modifications in the code.
  • You may not take this resource pack and publish it in your own name.
  • It is possible that this resource pack has any, if so, please report the bug to me on my Discord.
  • This texture pack works on any device.
  • This resource pack is compatible with minecraft versions +1.18.30 which means that it is also compatible with (Renderdragon).
  • Many thanks to SparkSkye (Creator of Skye Graphics) For helping me with this package.
  • The new Fancy mode brings its plus version apart from the day mode and cherry mode versions, for that reason I recommend using both in case the user wants to give the appearance of their Minecraft the same as those in the images, in this order you must activate the packages:
  • And lastly and most importantly, I recommend that you activate the trailer graphics pack first and then the Bare Bones texture pack and finally the trailer graphics plus (this is in case you want a more similar experience to the trailer graphics, in case you don't want the basic textures, don't worry, the trailer graphics come with vanilla textures by default). In this order to be clearer:
  • For those who are wondering, what function does the plus V1.2 have? It brings new features such as the brightness of the sun and the moon, New saturation on the grass blocks, shadow effect on the dirt blocks, modified textures to simulate double layers of clouds, new particles and new water drops for greater similarity to the trailer graphics. I recommend using it in case you also want to use the basics, if you don't use the basics, no problem. These features are already built into Trailer Graphics.

Patch

• The error with plants in cherry mode has been solved and the bonus of cherry mode has been added.
  • They told me that the day mode had problems with the textures of the leaves so thanks to the user Kaiwa who was the one who solved the problem I come to you with this patch.

Credits

- Ale Graphics 

- SparkSkye

- SmashZorrito

Changelog

¡Trailer Graphics Official Version!

• Compatibility error with new versions of Minecraft has been solved.
  • Fixed the bug with some textures in fancy mode.
  • After so many patches and error solutions they now have the final and official version without problems.
  • Links have been configured and updated so that the package
  •  appearance.
  • Changes have been made to the presentation.
  • Optimization improvements.

Installation

Mcpack: descargar y hacer clic.

creator: https://www.twitter.com/The_AlexanderG

This topic was modified 3 months ago 2 times by McBedrock
This topic was modified 2 months ago by McBedrock
Topic starter Posted : 11/09/2023 6:40 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote