Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Vanilla PVP PACK | Better 2.0 Update

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Vanilla PVP PACK | Better 2.0 Update

—————————————–

You are a lover of vanilla and PVP textures because this is your package with vanilla and pvp styles together as changes in particles or minerals or weapons, totems, bows and more

this pack is a project that maybe you could love it also has a beautiful and lively sky that you might like in strong fights

Also the damage particles were changed to brighter and more colorful ones [note: the particles are only seen when you hurt yourself or when you hit a player not on animals]

—————————————–

|| Social Networks ||

-Youtube channel- Y4H1RX RPS

-Discord- 
Y4H1RX RPS 的恨與愛#0016

-Twitter- @Y4H1RX_Rps_MC

These are the things that it has, you can see that it does not have much change but you can tell me what to add or modify and more also you can tell me to add new particles or something like that you can tell me in the comments here or on my twitter and discord

||Package images||

||Particles wow||

Changelog

-Welcome to the update | Better 2.0 Update-

and you keep thinking what was added?

New changes:

-Changed the texture of all reinforcing bars and tools

-New Sky Box

-The textures of many blocks was changed

-New particles are added very very beautiful and perfect for combat

-New Hotbar

-New shield and more

Bug Fixed:

-fixed the bug in which the sound of the fire was too jammed

-fixed bug where particles got stuck in air

-Fixed the error in which the xp bar did not appear sometimes in the texture pack and the classic minecraft was seen

-and many other errors were fixed

Installation

-¿How to download?-
-------------------------

1- you have to go to the download link

2- you have to wait 5 seconds

3- when the 5 seconds have passed now you have to see some articles for 15 seconds - do not click on any link ad vertise

4- and ready now you just put it in get download link and ready enjoy the texture pack

-------------------------

( ! ) If you have a question or any idea go to my discord and ask me what you need, invitation below the download link

creator: https://twitter.com/Y4H1RX_Rps_MC

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 27/02/2021 12:44 pm
Share: