Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MPCE/Bedrock Structure Block Import and Export Button

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Structure Block Import and Export Button

Many people play Minecraft on their mobile phones. However, Mojang had made an amazing feature, Exporting and Importing of mcstructure files a Windows 10 Edition Exclusive. I am here with an amazing pack to help you people to do the same thing!

Here is an example of how the UI would look like!

Note: This was screenshotted with Tyel UI so it will not look the same when you have it without @real_tlgm 's Tyel UI Pack

Now, in Save Mode, you should see an Export Button between the Save Button and the Reset Button. If you click on it, you should be redirected to your Files app and you can now save your mcstructure file!

Now, in Load Mode, you should see an Import Button between the Load Button and the Reset Button. If you click on it, you should be redirected to your Files app to import the mcstructure file!

Just a sidenote: If anyone of you wants to release a pack that includes code from this, you do not need to ask permission from me. However, I would prefer if you mention me somewhere so I know that you have used it from this pack

!!WARNING!!
This pack will not work on IOS Devices and Console. I do not know why but it seems like they are not able to handle it and instantly crash the game. However, you are able to import mcstructure files so I do not know how that is useful but just a forewarning before downloading this pack

Topic starter Posted : 14/02/2023 3:57 pm
Share: