MCPE/Bedrock Among ...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Among Us Map Part 1

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Among Us Map Part 1

This is part 1 of An Among us map me and my friend built together for fun.  We spent a long time on it and we are not done, meaning there are no tasks or sabotaging yet.  Note you do get the diamond when pressing start just don’t throw it down or you’ll be stuck in the incomplete sabotaging room.

This is the first part of me and my friends Among us map, 1st part meaning tasks aren’t ready, sabotaging isn’t ready, and there is no way to get back to the map when in voting room so when a dead body is reported or an emergency meeting is called count to 1 minute and 30 seconds before going back.  To get everyone back do this command:/tp @a 17 32 -597.  If you want somebody out by voting just have everyone say who they voted for in chat then at the end count up all the votes and who ever has the most /kill them.  In part 2 everything will be fixed :).

Installation

Click install and then go to minecraft click play then click that little arrow next to create new.  Then it should opened your files, then go to downloads and click on the one you downloaded that day or just the link.

creator: Anuibus

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 25/09/2020 9:53 pm
Share: