MCPE/Bedrock Flat L...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Flat Lucky Worlds

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Flat Lucky Worlds

Download one of these three flat worlds and enjoy with your friends opening blocks of luck to infinity, you can fight with Herobrine, the dragon, giant lava slimes, a giant zombie and many more enemies. The worlds are completely infinite, so you can break the lucky blocks until you drop from exhaustion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three lucky block worlds have been added:

-Lucky Block World

-Spiral Lucky Block World

-Rainbow Lucky Block World

-Astral Lucky Block World

-Withered Lucky block World

-Combination Lucky Flat World: A world where different types of lucky blocks are randomly generated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By breaking the lucky blocks you will be able to find many magic weapons, enemy spawners and others

Captures of the worlds:

-It is not recommended to install other addons in the worlds it could cause errors

Guys, I created an app that adds almost all the lucky blocks addons and worlds I ever created, it's more than 20. (It doesn't add all my lucky blocks addons as some of those addons are too old to update to newer versions of minecraft or I don't have permissions to post them.) 
Chicos, creé una App que agrega casi todos los complementos de bloques de la suerte y mundos que he creado, son más de 20.

It would help me if you downloaded it, I assure you that you will have fun. `Android devices only`

Download App --> LuckyAddons App 

Changelog

• Update for Minecraft V1.20.10++
• All worlds work correctly again

• Bug fixes

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2020 9:33 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2023 7:22 pm