MCPE/Bedrock Fly Sp...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Fly Spy

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Fly Spy

A Bedrock Minecraft world. Also available on the Minecraft Marketplace. Massive alien city to explore. Bundled flight suit skin. 20 objectives. Open world elytra fun! You are a spy for humanity in the far future. We have built machines to take us to the distant stars but these mechanical tools are now at war with us! You have been sent onto their base to discover what they are working on before humans become just a memory!

FLY SPY

A game by @TheWorldFoundry (Twitter)

BACKGROUND

Space is big. Humanity has built technical wonders to conquer the distant stars. Unfortunately, these mechanical tools are now at war with humans.

You are a spy for humanity in the far future. You have been sent onto the mechanical base to discover what they are working on before it is too late!

The base is an artificial world made of metal. The only way for you to survive will be to use all your skill to explore the place thoroughly and piece together the clues to the mystery of the mechanical threat.

I will be talking to you through a secure radio link. If I see anything interesting in the data you collect I will make sure I let you know.

Getting you on the ground was the highest priority for us. It was dangerous and difficult. Now, the fate of the war rests with you and what you can uncover.

Fly high Fly Spy!

HOW TO PLAY

You have been sent deep into the enemy base to find their secrets.

As you complete a mission objective you will see a word on your screen and hear a special sound.

You start in a make-shift base set up on the outskirts of the target area. Make your way to the launch pad up and outside. Take note of the mission objectives you complete along the way.

There are special launch devices around the base that will shoot you fast high into the sky. Use these to launch yourself again when you get too low.

Explore the area using your suit wings. JUMP when falling to fly.

The base is on a small asteroid, so gravity is lighter than normal. If you get into trouble then try jumping up and out!

GOAL

There are twenty (20) mission objectives to complete. Once all are complete, your mission is a success.

Your progress is tracked on the wall in your base. A picture of each target is shown on the wall. A target may be a tunnel entrance to explore, or a feature of the mechanical war effort to discover. As you complete each mission and return to your base there will be a yellow glass marker placed over the picture. 

Look carefully at all the targets. You will find each one in this world if you search closely and thoroughly.

Changelog

(1) Requested verification and proof I am the author:

https://twitter.com/TheWorldFoundry/status/1666166591791439872?t=iija6aguTqDoAQWvL8FOSg&s=19

(2) You must provide at least one, free to download, link. 

The .mctemplate is on the first linked github repo. Can you not see it?

Installation

Open the .mctemplate file and it will install to Minecraft.

Create a new world from this template to play!

creator: https://twitter.com/abrightmoore

Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2023 5:15 pm
Share: