Forum

MCPE/Bedrock Functi...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Functional FNaF Security Breach Map (1.18.1+)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Functional FNaF Security Breach Map (1.18.1+)

On December 28th 2021, I started working on a project where the goal was to build every accessible area of Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex based on the map from Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach. After 8 months of solo work, the map is now 100% completed for both the Java and Bedrock versions of Minecraft. Each area of the Pizzaplex was built in a span of a week, with weekly building episodes releasing on my YouTube channel.

This build features the following locations from Security Breach:
- Main Entrance and Lobby
- The Superstar Daycare
- The Atrium
- The Bakery
- Rockstar Row
- Monty's Gator Golf
- Mazercise
- El Chips
- The SuperStarcade
- The Prize Counter
- The Fazcade
- Fazer Blast
- Bonnie Bowl
- The Glamrock Beauty Salon
- Roxy Raceway
- The Kitchen 
- The Main Loading Dock
- Parts & Service
- The Utility Tunnels
- The Sewers
- Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place

There is also a custom exterior with a parking lot at the front of the Pizzaplex.

If you are interested in the building process, you can watch me build the entire Pizzaplex here.

Not only are there these areas to explore, but I decided to take the project one step further and make the entire Pizzaplex functional, just like how it is in Security Breach.

These functionalities include:
- Playable Princess Quest I Arcade Minigame
- Playable Princess Quest II Arcade Minigame
- Playable Princess Quest III Arcade Minigame
- Playable Monty's Mini Golf Arcade Minigame
- Playable Balloon World Arcade Minigame
- Functional Doors
- Functional Elevators
- Functional Saving Stations
- Functional Daycare Generator Sequence
- Functional Mazercise Controls
- Functional Fazer Blast Capture The Flag Minigame

If you would like to see in depth tours of the main attractions of the Pizzaplex, you can watch the series here.

Once the entire build was fully completed in the Java edition of Minecraft, I was then tasked in porting the build over to the Bedrock edition. Luckily, the only things that needed changing were the command blocks that served as the input for the functionalities. Now, the map is compatible for both versions of Minecraft, and share the same features, with the only difference being the lack of particles for the Bedrock edition. 

While this build was made for a single player experience, this map is still multiplayer compatible. With that being said, there may be some issues with the way some commands work, especially with the minigames. Be careful if you are in a world with multiple people at once. 

This build has 2,167,757 total blocks, with 25,169 being the command blocks that make the build functional. The estimated build time is 550 hours. In order to recreate the Pizzaplex as accurate as possible, I had Security Breach opened on a second monitor throughout the entire building process. I currently have 812 hours of playtime in Security Breach. 

This was my first time working on a project at this scale, and the first map I have made available for download, meaning there is the possibility of commands not working properly, especially as this entre project was completed by one person, me. 

It was an absolute blast to recreate this massive build, and I could not be more proud of the way the project turned out. 

Thank you so much for the support! I really hope you can appreciate and most importantly enjoy my hard work!

Disclaimer: If you are using this map for your own content, please give credit to me in your videos, and link my YouTube channel in the description. Reuploads of this map are not permitted. If you make changes to this map, you can not upload that world! Do not take ownership of this map. Finally, do not use another link to share this map. Only use the links I have provided on my YouTube channel. Thank you!

Changelog

This map is available for versions 1.18.1+

For the best experience, it is recommended that you have a higher render distance and simulation chunks

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 05/09/2022 6:25 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2023 7:26 pm
Share: