MCPE/Bedrock Lakewe...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Lakewell Kingdom

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Lakewell Kingdom

Lakewell Kingdom was a collaborative effort built for the Planet Minecraft RTX Build Event. It is an extensive medieval kingdom including a mountain top castle, a dense market and port, and a detailed village and a mysterious mine, with many aspects of the build designed to show off the advanced lighting effects of Ray Tracing. This map is meant to be played with Defined PBR but you can still play it without Ray Tracing on.

Lakewell Kingdom is an extensive medieval kingdom including a mountain top castle, a dense market and port, and a detailed village and a mysterious mine, with many aspects of the build designed to show off the advanced lighting effects of Ray Tracing. This map is meant to be played with Defined PBR, but you can still play it without Ray Tracing on. Here are some screenshots of locations on the map:
The Castle

A Lighthouse And Ship

A Camp On The Market Island

The Armoury

The Port

The Path To The Village

The Windmill

The Chapel

The Entrance To The Mine

The Forge

The Caverns

Lakewell Village

creator: https://twitter.com/madlad3718

Installation

Once you are past the Linkvertise page and after downloading the .mcworld file from the mediafire just open the file and the world will automatically import into your game!

Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2021 3:17 pm
Share: