Forum

MCPE/Bedrock Magica...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock MagicalCraft: Dungeons, Bosses and New Villages - A New World!

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

MagicalCraft: Dungeons, Bosses and New Villages - A New World!

Magicalcraft is a map that you can use to create a new world of survival, only now it will have dungeons, bosses, and renovated villages, with the new update interactive villagers were added.

--------MAP ADVANCED--------

As said, MagicalCraft has a lot of content on dungeons, bosses, villages and more, all thanks to the addons that are mentioned at the end of the publication giving their respective credits.

We will see each novelty in a different section

BOSSES

There are more bosses from the Addon Spry Conquest by Grimm, they just won't be featured here. 

DUNGEONS

ALL THE DUNGEONS WILL HAVE ALL KINDS OF LOOT AS THE ONE IN THE FOLLOWING IMAGES

Explanation of image statistics

Captain Jack's ship, in search of the Universal Staff, with skeleton troops and archer pirates.

The Samurai Dojo, where the most agile ninjas in the world train led by the Sogun Samurai

Pyramid where the Sabanur has been sleeping all this time, full of guards and ancient pharaohs

Radioactive zone by the experiments of the Mushroom Elf, full of mutated mushrooms and mushroom sorceresses

No Man's Land, where once was a war zone between peoples, today is an abandoned area filled with the souls of deceased warriors.

The Magic Tower, full of Dark Magic, place where Ursula performs her rituals

The Richest Nation of all Atlantis, carrying out its plan to invade the surface, releasing its largest sea monsters

Base where all of Cortana's Town War supplies are located, only now it's filled with mutated spiders.

Gargoyle Tower, where darkness rules, and the gargoyles and wither skeletons are pawns of The Dark King.

Iceologer town, a town raised by the iceologer himself, gradually creating his own army.

Castle of the Paladins, warriors in armor forged from the strongest metal in the world, led by the trio of Forged Paladins

Place that is an urban legend, but it is a reality, the paradise where dragons rule with their God, The Son of Dragons.

VILLAGES

New Villages that are anywhere in the world and you can find to interact with the villagers.

The villagers of each village depend on which biome they are in! They will give you a good welcome and have a special interaction system.

NEW UPDATE

The new update brings new interactive villagers and now they are functional!, with support for the English and Spanish languages.

Missions that the villagers will give you! You can do them alone or cooperatively.

Build a family!

All credits in this system to GabriielCraft for his addon Custom NPC 5.6

Random Images

CREDITS:

Thanks to the creators of the addons for letting me use them with their authorization and use them to create this wonderful map that I hope everyone will like.

Custom NPC 5.6 by GabriielCraft - This addon was used for the configuration of Bosses, Villagers and some various monsters.

Spry Conquest by Grimm - To give more variety to the Dungeons I decided to choose this addon since it is one of the best in both fantasy mobs and bosses.

Elite Structures by dreampixel - I used this addon for some structures as I found them great and made things easier several times.

Halo333 NPCS - This addon is only used for the NPC interaction interface, for its convenience and the text space it can have

Real thanks to the creators of these addons!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next map update will be an expansion of the nether and end dimensions concept, with more dungeons, bosses and biomes.

I'll be uploading progress on my YouTube channel!

Changelog
  • Added more villagers with missions
  • English language in the dialogues of the villagers
  • Fixed some mobs staying static.
  • Support for all versions 1.20.40
  • Fixed dialogues
  • Add more dragons and fixed the dungeon paladins.

Installation

If you want to know the locations of all the structures here they are:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ywuaq8zelktpkr/Locations_MagicalCraft.txt/file

MAP INSTALLATION

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJK6gl7AqILVyL-MawMxRg

This topic was modified 5 months ago by McBedrock
Topic starter Posted : 13/11/2022 8:01 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2023 2:36 pm
Share: