Forum

MCPE/Bedrock Phasmo...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Phasmophobia (Massive Update)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Phasmophobia (Massive Update)

AD

This is a project that I have been working on for a while, and it's finally done! This was inspired by DeathlyTroll's remake of Phasmophobia, except this one uses no resource packs, as I wanted to challenge myself with this map.

Lobby

This is the lobby, where you can buy items, select the map, and enable/disable Versus Mode. You can also find a book that will tell you how to play the game.

Log Cabin

The log cabin is the smallest of the 5 maps. It has 7 rooms, including a basement. The basement is where the generator is.

Street House

The street house is based off of a map from the original Phasmophobia game. It has 11 rooms, including a basement where the generator is.

The Schoolhouse

This school somehow has the lights on 24/7. There was rumors of a teacher here who hit kids when they got his questions wrong.

The Cemetery

The only light source here is from the van and your flashlights, if you have any.

The Unknown

Ok hear me out-

The Ghost

The ghost in this game is mostly invislbe, but it can turn visible at times to either spook you slightly or start hunting. The ghost can either be a player or an AI. The AI just randomly chooses what to do, with no strategy at all.

The Menu

This is what the new menu looks like. The board on the left is where you can select the map, the white board is where you can toggle versus mode and start playing, and the shulker box on the right is the shop.

Versus Mode

Versus mode is for if a player wants to be the ghost, and attack their friends while they try and find the traits that the player ghost chose.

Things to Look Out For

I have plans for other small updates to this game. For example, there will be a Level Editor update, where you can make your own levels and play matches in said levels.

Changelog

Installation

It's a .mctemplate, so you have to import it like a .mcworld, but instead of seeing it in your worlds list, you can scroll down in your "templates" when you create a new world and you will see it in a section called "imported templates". There you can create the world.

Topic starter Posted : 04/09/2021 2:00 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/10/2022 1:57 pm
Share: