MCPE/Bedrock Super ...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Super Mario 64 Bedrock - Danychu 5.2.2

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Super Mario 64 Bedrock - Danychu 5.2.2

(ENG) Hello to all community!This is a project that I have been working on for 6 long years, I'm talking about Super Mario 64! But now in Minecraft Bedrock! Featuring virtually every world from the original game! 

(ESP) Hola a toda la comunidad !Este es un proyecto por el cual he estado trabajando 6 largos años! Estoy hablando de Super Mario 64! Pero ahora en Minecraft Bedrock con prácticamente todos los mundos del juego original!

(ENG)

What includes?... [Version 5.2]

This great map features textures, songs and mechanics from the original game! Includes soundtracks, sound effects, commands, And this is the first Minecraft Bedrock map to add the original Super Mario enemies! Like it adds animations, like constantly moving blocks!

Credits: I want to thank the people who supported me in this project, Nintendo ® For the soundtracks and textures of the game, and many thanks to you Aaron Kylee, For the dedication and adaptation of textures for Minecraft used in Super Mario 64 Danychu, Thank you so much!

(ESP)

¿Qué incluye?... [Versión 5.2]

Este grandioso mapa cuenta con canciones y mecánicas similares a las del juego original! Incluye soundtracks, efectos de sonido, comandos, y este es el primer mapa de Minecraft Bedrock que añade a los enemigos originales de Super Mario! Al igual que agrega animaciones, como son los bloques en constante movimiento!

Créditos: Quiero agradecer a todas las personas que me apoyaron en este proyecto! A Nintendo® por los soundtracks y texturas del juego, y muchas gracias a ti Aarón Kylee, por la dedicación y adaptación de texturas en Minecraft utilizadas en Super Mario 64 Danychu, Muchas gracias a todos!

Select version for changelog:

Changelog

New version of the map, new changes, bug fixes, more animations, New commands and new textures were added

Installation

(ENG) This map is in .Mcworld format, just select the file, give the option "Open with" and they will give the Minecraft application, the world will be installed automatically And they can play it!

(ESP) Este mapa se encuentra en formato .Mcworld, es solo cosa de selecionar el archivo y darle a la opción "Abrir con" y seleccionan Minecraft, con esto el mundo se estará instslando automáticamente y podrán jugarlo!

creator: https://twitter.com/@VictorDanielLag

Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2021 1:27 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2021 10:33 am
Share: