MCPE/Bedrock The Bl...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock The Block Museum v1.20.0

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

The Block Museum v1.20.0

I was trying to reload this map for a long time, I created a second account and tried to load the map five times without crashing for some reason, and I hope now you can welcome me. in the Museum of the Block. This Minecraft map elegantly exposes all the wrong blocks, items, and entities that can be obtained in the game without having plugins installed. Everything is 100% real; You can see for yourself that there is nothing but a world without plugins or texture packs.

As I said in the short introduction, this map contains all the "legal" blocks, items, and entities that exist hidden in the Minecraft Bedrock code, including everything it contains from Minecraft Education Edition.

The decorative construction is simple, but in my defense, I will say that it was a very large map to build everything with a complex pattern. If you have simple suggestions to improve the construction, I'll read them in the comments.

This is the official trailer for the map. It's intentionally blurry and simple.

Next, you can see some samples of what you can find on this map, such as the famous Nether Reactor.

Old bugs whose results persist but cannot be replicated, such as block merging.

If you've played illegal block maps before, you may have seen the typical spawners of fireworks, lightning, and other things. At The Block Museum, we have spawners of ALL entities without spawn eggs.

As I said, we also have Education Edition stuff. In fact, in addition to having everything normal, we also have compounds with erroneous or poorly programmed values ​​that should not be available.

There are a few things you'll probably only see on this map, like skulk sensors and skulk catalysts locked into their trigger animation.

If any of you have played Minecraft Java, you may know that these item boxes are available in that version, while in Bedrock they only exist in the textures. Surprise, on this map we also have them.

Finally, I leave you two images, one of the anvil items in different states, but in item instead of block. As for the banners, if you see the photo, you will be able to recognize a slight color tone in the different banners of the same color. I'll let you play the map and see for yourselves.

The Block Museum version 1.20.0 has finally arrived. We haven't added much because Mojang programs the game better and better, but we managed to get some new things for you. Among other things, you will be able to see the Mobs section in hives with modified stats, the blocks fused into items, and the decorative vases with loot. Unfortunately, we haven't gotten much out of 1.20 due to what was mentioned at the beginning, but it won't stop us from continuing to update this map as we discover more.

This map has problems downloading, if it does not allow you to download it from the website itself, I will leave here the links to download it from Mediafire: 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/geq8sbyu42x4vgd/The_Block_Museum_v1.20.0_%2528English%2529.mcworld/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/72s3883x7llu2yv/The_Block_Museum_v1.20.0_%2528Espa%25C3%25B1ol%2529.mcworld/file

Lastly, I wanted to add a message for people who are complaining that the map is locked. If you want to get these items and map blocks, please contact me personally and I will help you get them or provide them directly to you if they are no longer obtainable. (If you use them to create content, give credit to me and El Wirwa Orwa).

Changelog

Added mobs with rare attributes like fast sniffer, light golem, and giant baby chicken among others. The vases with loot have also been added, and some independent rooms have been updated to the vitrines.
Item fused blocks have also been added such as darkness blocks, and crystal potion support.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/@LoranjoDelNaranjo?cbrd=1

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2023 7:45 pm
Share: