MCPE/Bedrock スミオ’s ...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock スミオ’s Weapons Lite Add-on

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

スミオ’s Weapons Lite Add-on

Have you ever wanted more weapons in Minecraft? Perhaps you’d like 10? Maybe 15? Maybe even 25? Well in this addon…. You can have a wonderful number: 89 individual weapons! 89 new weapons that do not replace anything! Is this over-board? Yes it is! 

What is there to say? 89 weapons with a unique* damage value and fully-fledged* crafting recipe! I tried to make the damage as balanced as possible, but when you have ~7 weapons to make using only wood it can get a bit messy. The highest damaging legitimate weapon does 169 damage, and is obtained after the wither. 1 6 9. Most hostile mobs have 20 health. Imagine carrying 169! However, in addition to adding very powerful late-game weapons, this mod also adds an additional 5 weapon types for each base material. 5! Strength in numbers, anyone? I could not show am image of the Powerful sword, as the resolution is still 16×16, however I can show a picture of the many weapon types added:

However, do keep in mind that these textures were not made by me and I do not take credit for them. As this is a modpack, there are about 30 weapons that are not mine. Anything with an id starting with suyo is mine(like this- suyo:——) 

Most base weapons will have these crafting recipes(which were not made by me but by the creator of vanilla weapons+)

Scythes

Sai

Daggers

Katana

Battleaxes

Plus, try this recipe for a monetary surprise…(and 6 weapons!)

However, there is no possible way to show all items and recipes here, so I recommend using a file explorer to see the recipes, or just experimenting. But remember, not all are made by me( 89 weapons!) so contact me if you want a mod removed or something added(@Suyo69420 on twitter)

Changelog

Changed every image to the best quality  (the best possible for me to add)

Installation

1.) Click the links provided

2.) Copy to Minecraft

3.) Turn experimental gameplay on and enable both packs

4.) ありがとうございます 😀

CREATOR: スミオ

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 21/10/2019 11:54 am
Share: