Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock 2018 Ford F-150 Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

2018 Ford F-150 Addon

Need a utility vehicle that can transport large amounts of stuff from one place to another? Say no more, introducing the F-150. A sporty pickup truck that not only capable of transporting goods and stuff, but also good in making you look cool in the process!

Origins

“The thirteenth-generation Ford F-Series was introduced for the 2015 model year. Largely previewed by the Ford Atlas concept vehicle at the 2013 Detroit […]” – Read more at: Wikipedia

Note: I also added some of my own customization to the truck such as making it 4 doors and adding in a few iron bars at the back and top.

Addon details

Has 4 seats (may add more in the future), container slots, animations and sounds.

Colors

Has 3 colors (the files were already getting heavy):

Maroon

Silver

Black

Extra images

Front view

Side view

Back view

Top quarter back view

How to obtain

Method 1: Get their spawn eggs from the Creative Inventory.

Method 2: Use /summon commands:

/summon f150:maroon

/summon f150:silver

/summon f150:black

Contacts

Instagram account: @ashminggudev

Twitter account: @ashminggu

Email account: [email protected]

READ THIS PLEASE

Like I’ve said many times before, if you do have problems with AdFly, contact me and I’ll send a direct download link (no AdFly redirections).

Installation

1. Download both Resource and Behavior packs. The files are below.

2. You will be sent to the Adf.ly redirection page. Just wait 5 seconds and skip. (Note: You'll might be ask to allow some notifications, just deny all of them).

3. Wait for another 45 - 60 seconds at the "Please press 'Allow' to continue" page.

4. Download the files.

5. Once downloaded, click on the files and it will automatically open up Minecraft to start importing the files!

creator: https://twitter.com/ashminggu

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2020 2:10 pm
Share: