Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock 71' Datsun 240z

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

71' Datsun 240z

What's special about this time's addon is the ability to open the hood of this car to check out the engine bay of the good ol' 240z. So not only will you be able to show-off your astonishing, remarkable and just utterly beautiful ride, you can also show-off the power of this absolute beast.While the irl 240z is powered by a Nissan L24 engine (a 2.4L Inline-6 engine) capable of producing a total 151hp, this version, a.k.a. this addon adds a little more kick into it.Still powered by the L24 engine, we here at KOTE-X Racing Development modified it because it's 2021, not 1971 - did we mention we added a turbo to it? So the results, lets just say this thing's fast - Minecraft horsepower calculation just isn't a thing (yet). On a side note to that, you get to drive an all-time classic while being faster than your local Civic douche.

• Whats special about this addon

As mentioned earlier, I've modelled the engine bay for this model - something I plan to also do for future cars. What else?

Car startup sound effect.

This car (and future cars) will have a startup sound effect whenever you sit in it! Orgasmic. Below in this article I posted a video up to Youtube where you can get a preview of what's that like! - Or you can download this addon and test it for yourself (:

• Car History

"The 1970 240Z was introduced to the American market by Yutaka Katayama, president of Nissan Motors USA operations, widely known as "Mister K". The early cars from 1969 to mid-1971 had some subtle differences compared to late-71 to 1973 cars. The most visible difference is; these early cars had a chrome 240Z badge on the sail pillar, and two horizontal vents in the rear hatch below the glass molding providing flow through ventilation. [...]" -Wikipedia

• Car details

Has mid-high speed, 2 seats, advanced animations (explained below) and advanced sounds (explained above).

• Car colors

Has 2 variants and 4 colors + 1 livery.

Kilimanjaro White - Stock

Sunshine Yellow - Stock

Leaf Green - Stock

Universal Blue - Stock

1973 Safari Rally - Modified

Extra Images

Engine bay

Rear profile - Trunk*, doors, hood opened

After further consideration, I decided to not make it possible to open the trunk as the Door Mechanism 2.0 makes container slots just not viable. (Which makes opening the trunk useless and just extra, tedious work to make.)

Rear profile

Interior

How to open the doors & How to open the trunk

i) Doors

To open the doors, right click the car and the doors will open. Right click again to get in.
To close the doors, right click WHILE shifting/crouching.

ii) Hood

To open the hood, right click WHILE shifting/crouching WHEN the doors are closed and the hood will open!
To close the hood, right click WHILE shifting/crouching.

In a nutshell, the concept is basically;

Right click/hold + Shift/crouch = Close/open the hood and close doors
Right click ONLY = Open doors and to get in the car ... (once the car's doors are open)

I've made a video showing how it's done so if you don't understand words, you can check that video out. You can also get to hear the new "car startup" sound effect I mentioned above!

• How to obtain

Method 1: Get their spawn eggs from the Creative Inventory. They are classified as spawn eggs. You can search "Datsun" without the " for a more easier way to get them.

Method 2: Use /summon commands:
/summon d240:white1
/summon d240:yellow1
/summon d240:green1
/summon d240:blue1
/summon d240:safari731

Contacts
Twitter account: @ashminggu
Instagram account: @ashminggu
Email account: [email protected]
Youtube: Ashminggu Ashkali

• Problem with AdFly?

Contact me through one if my contacts listed above and I’ll send a direct download link whenever possible, no AdFly restrictions!

This addon is exclusive, Any other websites/apps that distribute this addon without my approval are false and are an act of plagiarism.

Installation

• INSTALLATION

Confused about the download links?

So basically,

Win10 = High speed version, suitable for race track maps. (Minecraft speed of 0.62)

Mobile = Lowered speed version, suitable for small city maps. Also better for mobile users (lag reduction, easier to control) (Minecraft speed of 0.56)

BP + RP = Contains both behavior and resource packs.

creator: https://twitter.com/ashminggu

Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2021 3:36 pm
Share: