Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

MC Hammers Addon V0.01

Have you aver thought that pickaxes weren’t enough? Or have you ever been mining in a cave and you forgot your sword and there is a board of zombies after you and you just wish you had a weapon and pickaxe at the same time? Well this addon does just that by adding hammers to game!

Have you aver thought that pickaxes weren’t enough? Or have you ever been mining in a cave and you forgot your sword and there is a board of zombies after you and you just wish you had a weapon and pickaxe at the same time? Well this addon does just that by adding hammers to game!

DO NOT UPLOAD THIS ADDON TO ANOTHER WEBSITE!

IF YOU DO MAKE A VIDEO MAKE SURE TO GIVE ME CREDIT! AND GIVE THE LINK TO THE DIRECT PAGE!

This addon adds hammers, hammers are a mix of a pickaxe and sword, they can each be used to mine blocks or as a weapon. There are four types of hammers so far, the wooden Hammer, stone Hammer, iron Hammer, and diamond Hammer.

The wooden Hammer is the weakest hammer so far but it is still good.

Attack Damage: 4.5

Mining Speed: 4

The wooden hammers is also just slightly better then the pickaxe itself and the sword.

The stone Hammer is stone pickaxe and a stone sword, it mines faster than an stone pickaxe.

Attack Damage: 5.5

Mining Speed: 7

The iron Hammer is very strong and it is very much faster than the iron pickaxe.

Attack Damage: 6.5

Mining Speed: 10

The Diamond Hammer is the strongest so far as of the alpha, it mines faster than a diamond pickaxe and is only slightly worse than a netherite sword and trident.

Attack Damage: 7.5

Mining Speed: 13

If you are in the creative inventory/menu you can also find these in pickaxes.

Changelog
Hammers now mine all ores including diamond, lapis, and redstone!

Installation

•Have all three experimental gameplay switches turned on.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClxdf3GtIh2n1mlGU_EshfQ

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 05/01/2021 11:19 pm
Share: