Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock All Mob Health Bars (1.16 Mobs Included)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

All Mob Health Bars (1.16 Mobs Included)

Have you ever wondered how much damage you were doing to mobs or how much health a mob has left? Well this is the Add-on for you. Simply apply the behaviour pack and you can now see mobs health.

The mobs included are Sheep, Cow, Fox, Bat, Chicken, Cod, Ocelot, Pig, Rabbit, Salmon, Mooshroom, Strider, Squid, Tropical, fish, Turtle, Villager, Wandering trader, Pufferfish, Donkey, Horse, Cat, Parrot, Mule, Skeleton horse, Dolphin, Polar bear, Llama, Panda, Wolf, Bee, Iron golem, Spider, Cave Spider, Enderman, Zombie Pigman, Evoker, Vindicator, Pillager, Ravager, Vex, Chicken Jockey, Endermite, Guardian, Elder Guardian, Shulker, Husk, Stray, Phantom, Blaze, Creeper, Ghast, Magma Cube, Silverfish, Skeleton, Slime, Zombie, Zombie Villager, Drowned, Wither Skeleton, Witch, Hoglin and Piglin.

How it works:

Every mob has a boss bar like the ender dragon above there head. This boss bar does not affect there stats.

This Add-on will work in every single dimension. If you would like me to make a aggressive mobs only health bar then please do tell me in the comments. If you have any feedback or changes you would like to see comment them and I will try to reply to every comment that I see. 

Changelog

------------------

Installation

Make sure to close any redirect tabs that may appear after clicking download.

creator:

TheMonoFire ®

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 22/07/2020 12:21 am
Share: