Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Amethyst World Addon V2 BOSS UPDATE!

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Amethyst World Addon V2 BOSS UPDATE!

This is the Amethyst Ore Addon. I just changed the title to Amethyst World Addon now. 

°New update released, I added a few bosses and mobs. There are also new weapons, tools, and more listed below.

I hope to continue updating this mod if you have any suggestions leave them in the comments.               

PS. This is my very first addon I made for minecraft.

THIS ADDON WORKS FOR MOBILE ONLY

Please activate experimental gameplay for the addon to work!!

Adds a brand new naturally spawning ore called Amethyst. When mined it will drop 1 Amethyst. Amethyst Ore will begin spawing at Y=30 and lower. It is pretty rare and it spwans in veins of one only. Also it spawns in any biome. Amethyst spawns in veins of 1-3

Added Amethyst Sword. It is crafted like any other sword in minecraft.

°11 Attack Damage

°1500 Durability

Added Amethyst Pickaxe. This pickaxe can mine any ore (including ancient debris, and amethyst ore), stone, granite, diorite, andesite, and obsidian. Crafted like any other pickaxe in Minecraft

°8 Attack Damage

°1500 Durability

Added Amethyst Axe. This axe can break any vanilla minecraft logs and stripped logs.

°9 Attack Damage

°1500 Durability

Added Amethyst Shovel: Can break dirt, sand, gravel, soul sand and soil.

°7 Attack Damage

°1500 Durability

Added Amethyst Block. Crafted with 9 amethyst. One in each cube. It is used for decoration.

Added Amethyst Apple. Will give you regeneration, health boost, haste, and resistance for 3 minutes. Crafted like a golden apple. Apple in middle then 8 amethyst around. It will be helpful for survival when fighting or mining.

Here are the effects for eating the apple. They all last 3 minutes

Added Amethyst Pie. Gives you strength for 45 seconds and regeneration for 5 seconds.

Added Mob Amethyst Slime. This mob will spawn anywhere at night, or in dark areas. The slime deals 5 damage and has 40 hp. The amethyst slime will drop Amethyst Slimeballs and Amethyst Shards. Thr Slimeball can be used for potions and the Amethyst shards can be used to make a regular amethyst.

Added Miniboss Mob Corrupted Steve is a miniboss that will rarely spawn at night, or in dark areas. He has 150 hp and deals 10 damage. When he is killed he drops up to 2 diamonds and has a medium chance to drop a Corrupted Amethyst. The corrupted Amethyst can be used for a few things including a way to spawn another boss.

Added Corrupted Amethyst Sword.A stronger Amethyst Sword

°Damage 15

°Durability 3500

Added Corrupted Amethyst Block. Another decorative block, very expensive to craft

Added Boss Amethyst Zombie can be spawned in by crafting the recipe below. It has 300 health and shoots fireballs. It will NOT spawn naturally at night. You must craft the spawned.

I would reccomend fighting this boss far from your house or else you could risk it being blown into pieces.

Upon death the Amethyst Zombie will drop a lot of Amethyst modded items as well as a very special item. The Ancient Amethyst. With the ancient amethyst you can craft a powerful sword. (Yes its suppose to look like that because its ancient)

°20 Attack Damage

°5000 Durability

°Gives you double hearts

°Gives you a speed boost 

How to get in creative?

Type /function Amethyst_World_V2

The mobs you will find in the mob spawner section in crrative inventory

Things to be added in the future

°More weapons

°Armor

°More bosses

Changelog
  • Fixed a few bugs
  • Added 3 mobs
  • Added 2 weapons
  • Added Amethyst Axe and Amethyst Shovel
  • Added 2 new foods
  • Added 1 new block
  • Damage boost for Amethyst Sword and Amethyst Pickaxe

Installation

THIS IS MY MOD AND YOU CANNOT STEAL IT OR REUPLOAD IT!

IF YOU WISH TO USE THIS FOR ANYTHING PLEASE ASK FOR MY PERMISSION AND CREDIT ME!! Thank you!

Experimental Mode On!! Or else Amethyst will not generate!!

Youtube: BladedAxe77

creator: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAFtX2fcsbzNa7X6hE_gRTg

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 29/07/2020 11:30 pm
Share: