Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Amogus The Sus Lord

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Amogus The Sus Lord

As the rise of amogus memes and shitposts increase, I, screenfy, has took it upon myself to volunteer my services and created this! Amogus the Sus Lord in Minecraft! Now this, this is a real sus moment.

So as any bored individual would be, I was scrolling on youtube to satisfy my ADHD needs, that's when i got recommended a video that had the title "amogus", I was very intrigued by this, and I found the video very funny. And yes, I know among us memes are dead, but this is not an among us meme this is AMOGUS MEME. :flushed:
Any other websites that distribute this addon without my approval are false and are an act of plagiarizing.

I then thought, Hey, what if this was in minecraft, that would be pretty frickin hilarious, and in the absolute state of sheer boredom I was, I immediately worked on this addon. You can definitely say I was heavily inspired by this meme.

Very, very, very special thanks to Ashminggu as he helped a ton with this project, so please check him out his addons are far way better than my garbage addons.

THE SUS LORD'S ABILITES

When summoning him, there will be a few times where he will not attack you, as he's like an endermen, or an iron golem. But once you hit/crit him, you will have to prepare to endure hell. He will no longer be nice to you and if you get within his range, he will fire his firearms, which are "SUS Bombs" (Image below) while shouting "A M O G U S". Even after you die, he will no longer be nice to you and will not stop firing his SUS bombs at you. After testing with Ashminggu, we discovered that, he can can absolutely obliterate you even with FULL NETHERITE ARMOR. So make sure to consume a lot of enchanted golden apples as you will have no chance at all fighting Amogus without the enchanted golden apples and also make sure to have full netherite armour with prot FOUR and unbreaking THREE as your armour will break extremely quickly.

Here Amogus is about to launch his attacks on me

Amogus shooting his SUS bombs at me. (Note that I have maxed resistance effect, therefore I was able to endure this easily)

Me trying to escape from Amogus, his bombs are extremely dangerous.

HOW TO SUMMON THE SUS LORD

To obtain The Sus Lord Himself here, you can either
-Type in the command /give @s sus:adolfus
-And you can also /summon sus:adolfus
-Type in "sus" to see it in your creative inventory

-Craft it with 7 iron blocks and a single block of glass

THE SUS LORD FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES

CONTACTS

Twatter: ihatescreenfy
Discord: screenfy#6663
Email: [email protected]
Enjoy the addon!

Installation

(ADFLY)
1. Download both the Resource and Behavior Packs (Links are below).

2. You will be sent to the Adf.ly redirection page. Just wait 5 seconds and skip. (Note: You'll might be ask to allow some notifications, just deny all of them).

3. Wait for another 45 - 60 seconds at the "Please press 'Allow' to continue" page.
(NOTE: Some browsers aren't able to just wait it out, therefore, just keep denying the 'Please press 'Allow' to continue" until it will allow you to enter the mediafire page.)

4. Download the Resource / Behavior Packs.

5. Once downloaded, click on the files and it will automatically open up Minecraft to start importing the files!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

(LINKVERTISE)
1. Download both the Resource and Behaviour Packs (Links are below)

2. You will be sent to the Linkvertise redirection page.

3. When asked to enable notifications, enable them, and disable them after completing the installation of this addon

4. When asked to read articles, just click on the X button and it will tell you to wait for about 5-10 seconds.

5. Download the Resource / Behavior Packs

5. Once downloaded, click on the files and it will automatically open up Minecraft to start importing the files!

creator: https://twitter.com/ihatescreenfy

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2021 12:11 pm
Share: