Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock APOCALYPTIC [All Seeing Addon]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

APOCALYPTIC [All Seeing Addon]

Don't you wish you could never relax, don't you wish you were always being chased and had to hide or run always, well now you can, with this addon, you can NEVER RELAX EVER AGAIN, with mobs chasing you and always following you, and hordes and hordes of mobs surrounding you

This a addon that is the most extreme addon you will ever have. Monsters always see 100 blocks and since you only render mobs in about 64 blocks, that means as a mobs spawns it sees you. This doesn't allow to ever rest until you get cover or are safe from all mobs. Swarms of mobs will surround you and leaving you scrambling for everything, time, recourses, and food. Traits these mobs have are having a follow range of 100, seeing you from 100 blocks, and being able to see you through walls. Some other changes that happen is that zombie based mobs have an increase of double of the amount of spawning compared to what it use to be compared to other mobs. You could have up to 50 or even 100 mobs surround your hiding spot and this will make you actually think and have to try new things to survive. This addon is also amazing to play with friend and I mite add alternate mobs to it, such as only zombies or only specific mobs have the changes.

WARNING:

This addon can caused lag if there are too many entities around you and due to how the addon works, that will happen a lot. The lag will not make it unplayable or unfun, however if you want the best experience, it is best to lower the simulation distance. Doing this can cause the lag to not be as bad or not take as long to become a problem, bur hordes can get smaller, making the experience a little less unique.

MOBS THAT HAVE THESE CHANGES: (default settings)

• Blazes
  • Cave spiders
  • Creepers
  • Drowns
  • Endermen
  • Endermites
  • Ghasts
  • Hoglins
  • Husks
  • Magma cubes
  • Piglins
  • Polar bears
  • Silverfishes
  • Skeletons
  • Slimes
  • Spiders
  • Strays
  • Witches
  • Wither skeletons
  • Zoglins
  • Zombies
  • Zombie Villagers

SCREENSHOTS OF GAMEPLAY WITH THE ADDON:

EVERYTHING SHOWN ABOVE IS THE NOMAL/DEFALT SETTINGS OF THE ADDON

I RECOMEND YOU PLAY ON THE DEFAULT SETTING, GIVEING YOU THE BEST EXPERIENCE

Everything below are the other setting you can pick between to find the way YOU want to play the addon.

DISCORD AND TWITCH

https://discord.gg/TDsNwx83D9

https://www.twitch.tv/suberner_star

Join my discord to interact with others who play this game and others that I've made, also allowing you to give suggestions and download other games I've made.

I also stream on twitch and going on the discord can notify you when I'm streaming, I play my games and sometimes other games and you can play with me on stream.

Changelog

Updated all mobs to have the 1.19 AI instead of there 1.18 AI.

Added a warning to the addon to give others a better experience.

Added a recommendation for the addon to give others a better experience.

Installation

If you use the star discord server link (THANK YOU) click it link, you should be sent to join the discord, once you have you will be sent to the welcome channel and in the welcome channel, there will be a blue highlighted part named #games, click that and then find the game you want to download.

If you use the regular link, you have to use linkvertise and go through what is asked, next it will send you to media fire and then click the blue button to get the addon.

Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2021 10:12 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/06/2022 6:39 pm
Share: