Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Asriel Dreemurr V2 Add-on (UPDATED)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Asriel Dreemurr V2 Add-on (UPDATED)

Are you a fan of undertale?.  Or do you already defeat the game in pacifist?. 

Do you know asriel dreemurr?. Yes that final boss in pacifist with fire magic chaos star and chaos saber  yes all of we already make it btw i am Wracks Gaming creator of this add-on and my friend and my partner in making this add-on id leod1012PLAYZ

ASRIEL DREEMURR phase 1

Health: xxxxx

Damage: xxxx

Speed: 30

Abilities:

Fire magic:

This ability in hard to dodge cause of we cannot see where it came from

Asriel's lightning bolt

This lightning bolt have a 3 kind of colors green,blue and red don't worry this lightning bolt is not so deadly 

Chaos star

Have you seen this in boss fight?. Yes i added too to make it more cool in battle and that kind of star is dangerous don't dare to touch it haha

Chaos saber

He can use it as a melee attack and range attack making him more dangerous in the game and btw this ability is one of the dangerous attack of asriel

Chaos blaster

Yes i added too and the 1st part of chaos blaster before going to laser sorry i didn't screenshot it

Hyper goner

This ability is the final attack in asriel phase 1  before transform in phase 2 this is so powerful can 1 hit any enemy immortal or not

Asriel phase 2 / god of hyperdeath

This is the final form asriel as you can see he can use fire magic too like in phase 1 but this fire magic is have a huge range of attack and more affected area

Asriel phase 2 chaos laser

This is the strongest attack in phase 2 and 

Btw i make this attack every 20 seconds become much stronger

Change log :

Asriel kid form

Asriel first form now is kid before transform into phase 1 wait 17 seconds before aerial kid transform into phase

Ariel after the final form defeat

After the song the save button will appear and use apple to trigger soul releases 

Ability appearance change log

Image below:

Note: 

If you want to showcase this addon please only mcbedrock link only will distribute and give credits to creator we work so hard for 1 month to this addon

Warning:

Turn on experimental to make this addon work 

Credits to the creator of the song

"Man on the internet

And also credits to leod1012 for testing and giving me new idea about this add-on

All of them have yt channel also me

Changelog

I added new link and the new in the add, -on asriel kid form and also about to the new ability appearance 

Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2021 2:45 pm
Share: